cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

VPN traversal question

Guys need to know what does the follwoing line doASA-AIP-CLI(config)#crypto dynamic-map Outside_dyn_map 10 set reverse-routeASA-AIP-CLI(config)#crypto dynamic-map outside_dyn_map 10 set security-association lifetime seconds 288000ASA-AIP-CLI(config)#...

SSL vs. UC Proxy

Hello, I work for a company that has remote users around the country and we wanted to deploy cisco phones to each of them. We have a 5510 ASA and were able to purchase a AnyConnect VPN license however, by default the ASA only has 2 SSL connections (f...

Resolved! remote vpn asa

Hi,We are configuring a remote access vpn using two asa's. these asa use radius server for authentication& has ACS connected. few doubts on this setup:1. what attribut needs to be enabled on cisco ACS for ASA to work with the required AD groups.2. as...

suthomas1 by Frequent Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

license installation

i have two asa runnig 8.4 configured as Active/StandbyNow i received a new Anyconnect license, how do i install the new license?- Install the activation key on the Active and Standby unit.- Install the activation key on the Active unit only.which one...

kope by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA AAA

Hi,I want to consolidate all AAA functionallity we have today in various radius servers to an ISE installation.I'm now wondering how to differentiate a administrative device login (SSH/ASDM) from an VPN user login if the radius requests goes to the s...

AnyConnect trouble with IPSEC

Two ASA-5510 in Failover.I already have several VPN with Cisco VPN client.Now I have the requirement to activate new AnyConnect VPN, witch "migrate" the old VPN to.The customer does not want to purchase licenses for SSL VPN, and then I have to config...

battanc by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA 5520 & Kerberos Ticket

Hi GuysIn my environment I would like my cisco ASA to not only authenticate against a kerberos realm but also issue the user with a kerberos ticket as they connect into the VPN client.Is this scenario possible to setup and configure on a ASA? at the ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics