cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

VPN AND LAN

Good Afternoon,I have a problem in my work, I have rented several offices and they are all one vlan each, one a client connects THROUGH VPN but has a network printer on my network, he wants when connecting to vpn still be printed, any suggestions to ...

Link_Hugo by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Site to Site VPN - TMG Server at Hub to Cisco

Hi,i'm having trouble establishing a VPN between a TMG Server at our head office and a Cisco 850 series at the remote site, I'm new to Cisco products but I managed to setup an ADSL connection but now I need to setup a VPN connectio...

DHunter123 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCIP exam

CCIP examplease help me, i am prepearing for CCIP exam and i have to pass two exams642-691 BGP + MPLS642-642 Qosbut the CCIP will be retired after 27th of july so because of that is it possible to pass the 642-691 BGP + MPLS before the July 27th and ...

Resolved! L2L IPSec VPN blocks SQL (ASA v8.4)

Good evening all,I have an ASA 5510 running 8.4(2) which has a site to site IPSec VPN to a 3rd party who run some form of Checkpoint.  The VPN establishes and allows access to a server in our DMZ on all ports that we have tested (so far HTTP, SSL, RD...

Anyconnect fails with SVC message 16

I have tried to configure Anyconnect for SSL access on my ASA.I can connect to the ASA, download the software, but each time I try to connect it fails. I see the client trying to connect but it says it cannot establis a connection!I attach my config ...

mawallace by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AnyConnect and nested LDAP memberof

HiBelow you will see that I have configured two memberOf mapings. The second is what I need help with.The first AD group named VPN_CORP contains users that require access to our corporate office through VPN. This works fine.However, I think it would ...

jskrawczyk by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5510 Anyconnect VPN set up

I have an ASA 5510 I'm trying to use as an SSL VPN provider. I have Anyconnect windows and mobile licenses from Cisco. I'm looking for a straight forward configuration guide to use. Right now I only need to iPhone and Android clients to work with the...

VPN Tunnel on router

I have a problem when I created a tunnel between 2 routersRouter Ainterface Tunnel1description ## TUNEL VPN #ip address 172.20.1.2 255.255.255.252tunnel source GigabitEthernet1/0tunnel destination 190.10.8.13------------------------------------------...

ASA VPN Tunnel won't encrypt pkts

So I'm having issues getting data to come across this site to site tunnel.  The remote site needs us to NAT the destination network because they have an overlap.  I hope this makes sense.Remote Endpoint - A.A.A.ARemote LAN - 156.30.x.xLocal Endpoint ...

RVL200 as a PPTP Client?

Hi all,     I'm trying to set up a permanent VPN connection for an Expat. We've got an RV042 set up on site to act as the server, and an RVL200 as a client. This RVL200 will be behind a home router, so it needs to initiate the connection every time; ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers