cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a 2800 series router which is currently functioning as an internet router. I want to extend it functionalities as a VPN device (both Site-To-Site & SSL VPN's) as well. Do i just have to buy a security license from Cisco and it will support ...

Hi,I need to change the access method for remote locations as network extension mode; currently the remote location users are accessing HO using the cisco vpn client software. The server configuration and network extension mode config are belowIssues...

Hi all,I have a VPN tunnel and there is NATing involved at the remote site.I have the VPN tunnel passing user traffic absolutely fine, but I am struggling to manage the Device via SNMP through the VPN tunnel.Remote Subnet is 192.168.10.0/24That subne...

I replaced the 1811 router with a 1941. SSLVPN was working fine on 1811 , but ever since i moved to 1941 no luck. Got Security,SSLVPN license pack installed and radius servers in AAA set for domain user authentication. Below , i have included configs...

mintecinc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the setup:Outside Interface : 50.50.50.5Inside Interface:  192.168.1.5Wireless Interface:  192.168.2.5The  wireless interface is used for guest access to the internet and it  cannot get to any internal servers or workstations.  For offiste  e...

mrjwilson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA running 8.4(3).When I try to connect with a VPN client, it does not work.  When I look at the log, port 500 is being forwarded to some device on the network.  There is nothing in the ASA config that references that address (192.168.1.1...

Hello everyone,This is my first time trying to set up a site to site IPSec VPN between two ASAs. I've done it before between routers with no problems (more or less). I've been googling like a mad man and also checking youtube but m...

I have a cisco ASA5505, with  base license, it appears I can only have 2  ssl/webvpn connection running at any one time.  How can I upgrade only the webvpn portion to allow more licenses?  What license should I get?

This seems to be a common problem with Cisco VPNs.               I used the VPN wizard and can connect, but I cannot see any servers. I clicked incorrectly in another post marking it as "Correct Answer", so know I have to post agai...

dennisvee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes