cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Security folks,I am evaluating Cisco Anyconnect VPN solution using ASA. I have few questions needs to be answered asap.1st- Can we combine business partners and employee client connections on a single ASA in a secure manner?2nd-How the Anyconne...

Hello, I'm trying to configure a simple IPSec VPN between a Cisco 2911 Router and a Juniper Netscreen ScreenOS device (don't exactly now the model). At first the debbuging looks good (QM_IDLE) but than the ISAKMP SA is deleted.The guy managing the Ju...

I'm having trouble configuring an ASA5505 on version 8.31 code for an IPSec tunnel.  I've done this multiple times on 8.2.5 but can't seem to get my tunnel to even attempt to come up on this ASA.  Not sure if it's relevent or not, but this remote ASA...

Site to Site vpn is up but no traffic goes thru...SRP541 and cisco 800Cisco 800 Config ---------------------------------------ip source-routeip dhcp pool quest   network 10.10.11.0 255.255.255.0   default-router 10.10.11.1    dns-server 8.8.8.8 8.8.4...

edgsoccer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears ,, is there ability to implement Group member outer and Key server Router on the same router ... meaning can the member server receive keys from it self when acting also as key server  ?                   

I've been running with GETVPN for a few months now and all seems to be good. I am running into one annoyance however...If my branch's WAN connection goes down, I use a Verizon 4G connection to create an IPSEC tunnel back to my datacenter. The problem...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, curious as to how the ASA negotiates encryption and hash values when using the ASDM site-to-site wizard.  The wizard appears to allow all possible combinations so if both sides are setup using the wizard defaults, are the agreed upon phase1/2...

dkraut by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have access to an ASA running 8.4 and I need to copy the config to another one, to have it has as a spare.All configuration has coppied fine except for this part in the config;crypto ca trustpoint ASDM_TrustPoint0 enrollment self subject-name CN=GS...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 3845 router for Site 2 Site VPN tunnels to external business partners.  The IOS is (C3845-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T8.One of our partners is doing a DR test and needs to have us swing the VPN traffic to another peer in a te...

rkallas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes