cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, how to solve this issue ya ?my VPN keep login failed,when i ask my admin to unblock got error "too many attempt".but i recently key in one time and i very sure that my password was correct.feel shame to my admin coz frequently request him to unbl...

HI, we currently have a remote access VPN for our 3rd parties which is client less and perhaps due to missconfiguration it also installs client on their mahcine (whihc never gets used), here is the current cofnig: "show vpn-sessiondb anyconnect " sho...

ali007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,i have a problem with my site to site vpn after i have split the traffic of my inside interface to pass through 2 outside interfaces of my FTD. Only outside2 can communicate to the peer and outside1 cannot. The weird thing is that the pee...

Hi, Can we have different crypto maps to different interfaces as per config below? crypto ipsec transform-set SET1 esp-3des esp-md5-hmac crypto ipsec security-association lifetime seconds 28800 crypto ipsec security-association lifetime kilobytes 460...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, We currently use Cisco AnyConnect ver 4.10.04071 to remote in to our corporate network when working remote. I believe we were using a version of 4.9 of AnyConnect before, probably several months ago before we updated due to using a new VPN ser...

mgil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are managing customers Cisco firewall with ASA IOS 9.12(4)40 and ASDM 7.17.1. Now customers are asking us to update their ASA firewall ciphers to the latest and recommended version. So my question here is,   1) What is the recommended cipher versi...

shivunrp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all We have a router C8500 setup via vManage (later we will do SD-WAN as well with these routers), within the vManage we configured the IPSec VPN to Azure. There is one router on-prem, Azure has two gateways. We have two tunnels for redundancy, on...

Hello, we configured a DHCP pool to attribute @ip to users on one of our ASA Appliance by adding these lines for the group-policy groupXX for example : group-policy groupXX attributesdns-server value X.X.X.X. X.X.X.X.dhcp-network-scope X.X.X.Xdefault...

jds5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have configured configure local IP address pools on Cisco ASA but post disconnection AD is not deleting the entry.   This is something we have to inform AD or DNS server to delete the old entry or client ( laptop ) should inform AD/DNS server

Sharath K by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello All, During a recent troubleshooting in my client network environment, I was checking a IPSEC VTI tunnel from Cisco router to PaloAlto device ( Not aware of model ) which is flapping. As checked, SA lifetime kilobytes is disable in PaloAlto fir...

SridharD by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured IP sec VPN between router M and B in packet tracer. I have also configured frame relay configured on the cloudNow when i ping between the routers in simulation mode, there is no sign of ipsec working (no ip sec packets shown)Does th...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: