cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All Iam able to connect VPN & able to get IP Address from VPN pool Iam using  wireless provided by linksys router ( I.e DSl )Iam able to send traffic but cant recive any traffic The packet is getting encrypted But NO decryptionCant do RDP to any...

HelloWe have had this issue for sometime now.  We have solved it for numerous sites with dedicated L2 connections but for some outstanding sites with s2s VPN tunnels (asa to asa) we still run into it.Basically when the VPN rekey's the SA (sametime ev...

Hi allwe have DMVPN deployed to connect our remote location now i want to configure remote access vpn also with DMVPN tunnel so if somehow our DMVPN tunnel goes down we can connect to the router through client based remote access vpn from anywhere .....

saljam100 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allwe have DMVPN deployed to connect our remote location now i want to configure remote access vpn also with DMVPN tunnel so if somehow our DMVPN tunnel goes down we can connect to the router through client based remote access vpn from anywhere .....

saljam100 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have a small query which is illustrated as given below... Kindly help..in phase1, we use shared secret key and this is used for the authentication. Are we sending this shared secret key in encrypted format to the other end or how is the exc...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HOW to configure local and remote ID on Cisco ASA for Aggresive mode IKE ?The ID must have a '@' symbol in it as required by other peer. I coulod not have this symbol in hostname of ASA like mycisco@branch ?do i need to remove the peer IP address fro...

Hi,I'm new to Cisco, so please bear with me.But right now I'm trying to get Anyconnect 3.0.08057 running on a 5510 with 8.3 (1) on a Windows 2008 R2 Server running terminal services. I know it's not officialy supported, but for a VPN work around to a...

acheung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've been tasked with retiring a VPN Concentrator 3000 and replacing it with an ASA 5520.  I'm trying to get a handle on how to set up the NATs and ACLs, since most of my experience is remote access VPNs, not site-to-site.  Plus I've not confi...

Hello,    I have an ASA 5505 device with the attached configuration and my vpn clients can connect to it fine.  Although, once a vpn client is connected they cannot RDP, ping, or telnet any internal hosts.  The goal is to have a connected vpn client ...

rudedwg17 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes