cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've configured port forwarding for SSH on a non standard port (8022) to be forwarded to an inside interface on port 22.  I've created my nat rule: static (inside,outside)  tcp interface 8022 10.11.11.232 22 netmask 255.255.255.255and I've created my...

I have 6Mb DOWN and 1Mb UP Satellite broadband which is fine, works fine etc.When I connect to remote server via cisco vpn client it slows to unusable speedI know this is due to the latency issue but is there a secure client I can use that is suitabl...

Hi, I have a problem with customers laptop. First the problem was that VPN connection did not work with wwan connections. The connection was established but no traffic went through. We tried to fix it with DNEupdate done like this: http://www.oranged...

Good Afternoon,I have a problem in my work, I have rented several offices and they are all one vlan each, one a client connects THROUGH VPN but has a network printer on my network, he wants when connecting to vpn still be printed, any suggestions to ...

Link_Hugo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm having trouble establishing a VPN between a TMG Server at our head office and a Cisco 850 series at the remote site, I'm new to Cisco products but I managed to setup an ADSL connection but now I need to setup a VPN connectio...

CCIP examplease help me, i am prepearing for CCIP exam and i have to pass two exams642-691 BGP + MPLS642-642 Qosbut the CCIP will be retired after 27th of july so because of that is it possible to pass the 642-691 BGP + MPLS before the July 27th and ...

Good evening all,I have an ASA 5510 running 8.4(2) which has a site to site IPSec VPN to a 3rd party who run some form of Checkpoint.  The VPN establishes and allows access to a server in our DMZ on all ports that we have tested (so far HTTP, SSL, RD...