cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am very confused about the number of tunnels formed in my ASA 5520. Through CLI I can see two IPSec tunnels but through ASDM  I get the data you see in the image attached. Someone knows about this. ThanksVPN-ASA5520-BLUR# sh vpn-sessiondb su...

Hello,I have set one VPN access group on ASA FW.That group with given (VPN) pool can access on most of servers.I have a request for additional VPN remote access only for one (new) server.Is it possible, and how to add another Remote Access Group (po...

miskec984 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just configured a ASA5505 running 8.2.2 as a webvpn server for clientless VPN connections.I need to setup a particular bookmark for a RDP session which forces the use of the java client for those who can't seem to get the ActiveX control worki...

dcoghlan by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone offer me some guidance with this issue please?I've attached a simple diagram of our WAN for reference.OverviewFirewall is ASA 5510 running 8.4(9)Core network at Head Office uses OSPFStatic routes on ASA are redistributed into OSPFStati...

In our organization we are using Cisco ASA 5540 (ISO version 8.4(3)12) for allowing IPSec VPN access to employees and vendor over internet. Employees are authenticated against Active Directory (via ACS) and vendors with locally created accounts on th...

sharath86 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please see the attached diagram. We have a main office and 4 remote offices (only showing 1 remote office in the diagram). We are using GRE over IPSec VPNs to the remote offices which terminate on the 2811 router in the main office. We are using t...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a site to site tunnel ... connecting few users to a server at our site on a vpn tunnel... now the requirement is to have public accesss to this server from outside as this server also holds a website... any suggestions ..is this a NAT to anot...

Hi all,We  have deployed a network with central router which is connected to many  router branches. we lost our connection to many of our routers via  SSH/Telnet (mostly SSH).Moreover, we useing snmpv3 in our network. what  we are trying to do is wit...