cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiIm using GNS3 to learn about VPNs. I have set up a 3 way mesh MPLS VPN using BGP/VRFs to redistribute rip (V2 no auto-sumary) between all three sites. rip is successfully distributing between the sites.If i ping any of the loopback interfaces on th...

I'm a little frustrated, the VPN has been running well with little maintaence over the last several months then simply stopped working.I noticed the static IP had changed and reconfigured the VPN with the new static IP and reconnected the VPN. Since ...

In order to allow remote client VPN users the ability to resolve device names while on the remote client VPN (both SSL and IPSec), the default domain has been set and works just fine. The issue being encountered is that we require the ability to reso...

jeff.carr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed a VPN Server using Easy VPN Server. What is the command to show VPN Clients connecting to the VPN server?How do I disconnect a VPN Client connection?Cheers,peiwai

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello thereI want to configure 2 VPN between same router as following:R1-G0/0<---VPN1-->R2-G0/0R1-Lo   <--VPN2--->R2-Lo0on this configuration, VPN1 is up, but not VPN2All IP are routabled and pingable from both sidesCan someone help me ?ThanksJP

jpfnc@2011 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using a 5510 and have issues trying to use VPN with full tunnel to connect from inside the firewall to a customer site. I don't seem to have a problem when using split tunnel profiles. How would you troubleshoot this?Sent from Cisco Technical ...

We have about 9 1900 routers and 1 ASA 5510 for partail mesh VPN network. So 8 1900 connect to 1 1900 and ASA located in HQ and datacenter. All worked well however there is one site running really strange. The tunnel between 1900 is up for a while an...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to install telephony equipement on four buildings in the same region,I will install four VPN router CISCO RV042 for each location, each location have fixed public ip, and all locations must communicate with the others.My idea, is configure ...

pat-cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone have any feedback on using MS Direct access for win 7 laptops and 2008 servers ?My support team is about to start a win 7 upgrade for all desktops and are asking to use MS DA to replace ourexisting Cisco VPN solution. We are an IPV4 network ou...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have 2 routers both 1841's and am trying to get a simple static vpn up and running. Now One router is at our main location (ill call it router a) and the remote location (ill call it router b). Both have internet connectivity that works, can pi...

shuttersn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5520 that I have used for several years as my vpn endpoint for remote users and site to site.   Using cisco vpn client on remote users,   I can ping my dns servers by ip and name,  I can ping certain server names by ip and by name but n...

Hello, I would have sworn I already posted this question but couldn't find it, sorry if this is a repeat.We have two 5505's connected via easy vpn, both at version 8.2.5.13.  Every half hour the session timed out and the remote end had to be rebooted...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes