cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Replacing DNS server IP in ASA group policy

Quick one here, would there be any impact to currently connected AnyConnect VPN clients, if the GP currently assigned to them were to have the defined DNS server IP address replaced with a new address? Would the client keep the current DNS IP on thei...

mrjdh by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ANYCONNECT VPN via Nord/SurfShark VPN

Hi Everyone, We (my office) are planning to use ANYCONNECT VPN via Nord/SurfShark VPNs for some of our Customers. And I was testing it connectivity and I came across an issue. My issue:   I am able to connect to the ANYCONNECT VPN while I am connecte...

Deepthi by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPSEC towards Barracuda

Hello,someone can help please.I try to establish an IPSEC tunnel towards a Barracuda but so far no success. I can not send any data in the tunnel. They are all dropped Inbound: #pkts dec'ed 0 drop 0 life (KB/Sec) 0/0Outbound: #pkts enc'ed 0 drop 288 ...

Resolved! Need som help with FlexVPN and AnyConnect

I am trying to setup FlexVPN with AnyConnect on a cisco C1117 router running version 16.12.03, but can't get it to work.I've been following both the official Cisco guide and some other config examples. Both the router and VPN profile should be correc...

Resolved! Cannot browse internet while connected to VPN

Hi all..This was working fine until yesterday morning.. since then I am not able to browse internet it I am connected to VPN.. I get a 'Page cannot be displayed' error message.. the second I disconnect from VPN, I am able to browse internet.. I have...

rpanjala by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to setting easyvpn please help

I can't search easyvpn setting wayhow can I do this?  Setting easyvpn R3Server: Server0 RadiusYou will PC15 do connect R6 from easyvpnGroup name: skillsGroup key: skillsusername: easyvpnpassword: cisco123 pool: 10.0.0.1~10.0.0.100/24 Example

image.png
Kimjohn by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyconnect

I am a trying to get Anyconnect to work on my Windows 10 desktop.  The config works fine on my laptop.  The config should permit a split tunnel, but on my desktop, when AnyConnect is started, internet access is blocked and no traffic traverses the tu...

steve41 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR IKEv2 fails to rekey IPSEC at 8hours

Hiplease help resolving the following issue. We are facing the problem with the following:-IKEv2-PSK-dVTI  tunnel mode ipsec- tunnel src in vrfOn the far end non-cisco (DIGI Transport WR44) devices are establishing the IPsec successfully, and the fol...

jonagyula by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyconnect feature idea: Still connected

Maybe this has been requested and I could not find the post but we have a 24 hr time limit on VPN connections, one feature that would be great is maybe 10 mins before that time out if anyconnect could have the feature of "I'm still connected" almost ...

Why do we need Nat over VPN in site to site VPN?

Hi everyone, We're building a new IPsec tunnel in my company and I wanted to know why we would use NAT over this VPN. I know that is useful for overlapping subnets but in our case it is not the case. So in what could be helpful. Thank in advance. Reg...

Louey by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Umbrella roaming security - unable to install

I have a package where only VPN and Umbrella is included. When installing on New mac´s it works fine On existing Mac´s and I try to run same package, the installation overview just shows that the "umbrella roaming security" is "skipped" - But why ??I...

rossonero by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers