cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone, I have an interesting issue with a dynamic to static VPN setup. I currently run a pair of Cisco Pix 515e firewalls in a failover setup. They are running OS 8.0.4 and they run great. I used to have a VPN between these and my office where...

neal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi need to provide my customer with following:ASA firewall (VPN) device that will support up to 500 IPSec and 250 SSL simultaneous VPN sessions. Also customer would like to have an option to utilize Anyconnect for mobile devices (total of 50 devi...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Rizwan,Thanks for your response.  I updated the configuration per your response below... It still doesn't work.  please see my new config files below.  Please help.  Thanks in advance for your help....Hi Pinesh,Please make follow changes on host: ...

In reading Cisco document 99122 (link below) regarding Site to Site (L2L) IPsec VPN with Policy NAT Configuration Example, I'm confused with the access list on PIX A "access-list new extended permit ip 172.18.1.0 255.255.255.0 10.1.0.0 255.255.255.0'...

Hi Guys,One of our client has been running Cisco throughout their network. They were using DMVPN for their branch to HO connectivity. Now, Cisco's products are stuck in EU, so the bank has decided to move to Juniper. Creating a point to point VPN is ...

Hi everyone,I configured a basic site to site VPN with two ios routers, one 2620 and on 860.When I type show crypto isakmp sa on the spoke router (y.y.y.y) I see one SA with destination x.x.x.x and source y.y.y.y which is ok. Spoke router always show...

I have a pretty simple question.  I am practicing my VPN client on an ASA setup.  I've got a succesful tunnel running between a VPN client on a windows machine and even from an iPad.Now that I can establish a tunnel do i need rules to actually allow ...

Hi Guys,Im a newbie to cisco.I need help on how to have exact copy of these configuration.I dunno how to do it. I have cisco router 2800.Thank you for those who can give me the config. !crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-2590072110 enrollment selfs...

cisco5288 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’ve been getting up to speed on IPsec configuration by reading Cisco 15.1M&T online documentation and poring through dozens of online configuration examples.  By-and-large, the configurations online make sense and have been invaluable at getting my ...

bsierra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,When using cisco VPN client and ipsec IKEV1, there was always and option to choose IPSEC over TCP which also made it possible to use NAT-T over TCP port 4500. However in new AnyConnect client there is no way to force the IPSEC over NAT-...

rdianat by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes