cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have 2 sites connected by a site-to-site IPSec VPN link using ASAs. (ASA5505 and ASA5510 at sites A and B respectively.) There is a UDP data stream that feeds into a Site A server from the internet (packets arrive on the Site A outside interf...

Hi All:I notices i can't not ssh out to another device from my router. SSH in from my client (putty) works fine.and not access-list attached to vty with out direction.transport output allI found this problem happened on my ASR1002 with "asr1000rp1-ad...

We are going to be setting up a remote access VPN to a Cisco ASA 5505, once connected to the VPN the internet traffic from the client will then go back out to the internet from the ASA (for web browsing), but Is there anyway to force the traffic thro...

Hello,I have a scenario where I need to assign a specific user that connects (along many other users) to my ASA for Client VPN, need to assign him a static IP address and not let him take a random IP from a pool. If the authentication was local, I wo...

Hi All.I've configured anyconnect for two-factor authentication (certificate and radius) and it works great. Users are authenticated by certificate without passwords, and by radius I check users rights (AD group, ACL and others). I receive username f...

hi guys we have a old VPN concentator and we are trying to conect EZY VPN...we no luck........the client has 3G routers with dynamic IP's can someone tell me what we are doing wrong..........someone told me that its not possible with dynamic IP's to ...

hello i have windows 2008 R2 as CA server. and i also have 2911 router  as remote vpn server. Everything works fine for  desktops computers and leptops. Users automatically enroll certificates on Microsoft CA server and get connected to vpn. But prob...

Split tunnel is not working properly. When I am changing split tunnel policy to tunnel-specified .At that time I am not able to access the intenal LAN. When I am making it to tunnel-all , I am able to access the LAN. I require both Internet & LAN at ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: