cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Right now I can connect to my office using the windows built in VPN connection.  That connection doesnt have any properties on it.  It auto configured itself.  How can I connect my 871 router to the office to create a site to site vpn.  all I have is...

Hi i am trying to set up a tunnel connection between twO 2800 routers A<->B1) destination  ip is-204.x.x.x-ROUTER A2) source  ip is 166.x.x.22-ROUTER BThe router B has the modem connected to GE0/1 whose interface ip is 166.x.x.22The ip-forward-protoc...

rranjith4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a remote location that we would like to connect to HQ utilizing a VPN to a ASA5510. The problem is that the remote site has NO spare globally routed IP numbers available. In addition the reason for the VPN is to ONLY utilize several label pri...

Hi,I need help with a remote connection, if someone can help me I´ll appreciate a lot, tanks in advance.I want to create a VPN between two PC's, (the server "Data" and "Remote Desktop" please check the topology below), the Router Clabeck (cisco 2811 ...

I have a remote office that currently connects back to a Central data center via Site to Site VPN.  I am bringing up a 2nd internet connection as a fall back in the Remote Office.  How do I configure the Site to Site VPN to work correctly so that if ...

bjgodfrey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,with this version situation, how may users with AnyConnect Client installed on notebook can open a VPN?  and Is it possible using AnyConnect Mobile open a VPN?Best regardsCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(1)Device Manager ...

parkerTod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking for a solution to block smart devices from connecting to our network via VPN. Our current VPN solution is ASA5520 and we are using Cisco ACS for user authentication. We use Cisco VPN client only, no anyconnect or SSL VPN. Managment...

Hi, normally i use VPN Cisco installed on windows XP laptop and it works fine.Now i have Windows 7 with new version of VPN Client x64 5.0.07.0440 with same profile .pcf but i can't connect to the server.Looking 2 log ( with XP and with Windows 7 ) i ...

Hi there ,i have a SA540 with 2.1.51 firmware .I have tried since last week to have VPN connections for remote users .I have tried QuickVPN and shrew soft .From what i have readed , QuickVPN need only users to be added in IPSEC users sections , but a...

nodbox001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to NAT traffic over a VPN. NAT is happening one way##################################access-list AHI-crypto extended permit ip object-group AHI-L object-group AHI-Rnat (inside,outside) source static AHI-L AHI-NAT-R destination static AHI-R AHI...

We have a SSL Gateway setup with the anyconnect client.We have picked up on some of the Windows 7 Tablets that you can install via the web page.Once installed you are connected to the network.However once you disconnect, and try with the anyconnect c...

Hello. I'm running a IPSec VPN between a 5520 ASA and a 2811 router. The ASA has a static IP and the router has a DHCP interface.The VPN seems to work fine once I get done clearing old SAs, but each new IPSEC SA creates a new ISAKMP SA on the router?...