cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody,I am trying to stablish a VPN site to site between 2 branches without results. The VPN tunnel is not working, i introduce the following commands and this is the result:bcicperu-asa5510# show crypto ipsec sa  There are no ipsec sasbcicper...

Hello ppl!ssl webvpn client on ios routers question:i'm trying to map users to diffent group policies. For example:user a with pasword aaa should fall on 192.168.1.0 subnetuser b with password bbb should fall on 192.168.2.0  subnetso far no luck :/i ...

alexbak79 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA 5510 Static DHCP (Hub) - Cisco ASA 5505 WAN DHCP (spoke)L2L Tunnel is up but passing no trafficsh cryp ipsec sa (Hub)peer address: 187.xxx.xxx.xxx    Crypto map tag: Outside_dyn_map, seq num: 40, local addr: 38.xxx.xxx.xxx      access-list ...

Hi Everyone,I am totaly new to Cisco and I am studying for my CCNA. I have decided to put together a home lab that includes a Cisco 2500 access server. I have configured the access server and CAN get to all of my devices successfully. However, my nex...

Hi all,  I verified that the VPN implemented between a static IP address and a dynamic IP address every  time the GPRS router IP address change address, the VPN does not rise.I attach the configuration implemented by ASA5505 dynamic side.How can I fi...

parkerTod by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since last week we are having problems with remote users working with VPN client on Windows XP.The connection is stablished but no data traffic occurs.  As we didn't do any change in vpn remote settings I did a test from Linux machine running VPNC cl...

I am running ASA version 8.4(1), and anyconnect version 3.0.1047. My SSL VPN works fine, but i run into an issue with one user . his account did not work , and everytime users logged in it got this message "VPN Server could not parse request".I foun...

I want to be sure if this is an working configuration:"local site"Int vlan x description ** inside ** ip address 192.168.2.0/24!object network inside-local-network subnet 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0!object network inside-sslvpn-network subnet 192.168.5...

Is there anyone that can give me some pointers on utilizing the quickvpn client.  I cant seem to get it set up correctly.  I keep getting "failed to establish a connection" error messages.Paul

bauer5119 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using using Active Directory to authenticate our Any Connect vpn users.  I would like to be able to allow local lan access for just one user without enabling it for all users.  Does anyone know if that is possible and if so, can you point me t...

1snelson by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: