cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

With Marcin Latosiewicz Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to Get an update on IPsec VPN with Cisco expert Marcin Latosiewicz who will answer questions on the topic of best practices when implem...

Hi,I have a question regarding IPSec VPN gateway. When my client uses a  cisco vpn client, I always get the first IP of my address pool as the  default gateway. For example, If I assign the client IP in range  192.168.0.0/24, all the clients will get...

I have an ASA that we have setup to allow VPN clients (Cisco IPSec and Microsoft PPTP). Users using Cisco VPN clients get the routes when they connect to the ASA but users using PPTP don't get the routes. Both groups get the addresses from the same p...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have this situation:I configure a basic Site to Site IPsec VPN in my lab (it worked), and after that I moved one of the ASAs to a remote end. Now the two ASAs are communicating trough a Layer 3 MPLS link (not important, I think), but I can´t do ...

Dear all,we have some servers protected with Firewall.we want to full access of that server from VPN.i have connected Cisco Router in same network and accessing VIA VPN.i am using cisco VPN client to connect Same networki can connect Via VPN but cant...

What is ssh version 2.99? I can find documentation on 1.5, 1.99, and 2.0. After working with some crypto pki certificates ssh is now reporting as version 2.99 which is breaking some programs attempts to ssh. 'ip ssh version 2' has been run.router#...

Here is the senario:You have a Cisco ASA 5520 where clients connect using Cisco Anyconnect SSL VPN, say the URL is connect.whatever.org. You would like for when a user enters either http://connect.whatever.org or just connect.whatever.org into their ...

HiI have a problem with access from vpn client to inside private network across asa 5510.I have asa 5510 with 8.2 boot loaded bin. I make classic configuration nat exemption for vpn server, but vpn client can’t ping and doesn’t see local file share.C...

I have the AnyConnect client installed and working under Windows 7 - and also have it working using the Pre-Login Access Provider feature.The user invokes the Network Connect component by clicking Switch User, then the Network Connect icon in the low...

Hi,    I am new to Cisco routers and I am having problems with setting up my VPN connections. I have 4 vpn's from the SR 520 to Linksys BEFVP41's setup but only the first one will connect and allow traffic to traverse it. I think it has to do with my...

Hello people,I have a serious problem with cisco SR 520 router and functionality that is wrote on the paper!On cisco site I found that SR 520 support DMVPN, I ordered the router and it came with IOS:(SR520-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(20)T6. Late...

Hi.I can't login to my router using ssh, when i connected using console and entered "sh users" i saw next:Line       User       Host(s)              Idle       Location*  0 con 0     user     idle                 00:00:00 514 vty 0                Exe...

ieasm0001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I was wondering if someone has the similar issue.I was configuring Cisco Anyconnect version 2.5.4038 today to use certificates,  got the certificate from ASA installed to the phone , but when I wanted  to associate the certificate with the con...

I have a working asa at the home office with 56 tunnels out to satellite stations.  We recently acquired another office and trying to get a tunnel working back to the home office.  The tunnel will not come up nor do I see any traffic on it using the ...

I am testing the Cisco VPN Client 5.0.07.044 64 bit version due to a bug I ran into with the MS VPN client not talking correctly to the ASA.  In creating a new "connection", I put in Test ASA inthe Connection Entry box, in the Description Field I put...