cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all!Platform: cisco 887 ios 15.0(1)M4Client: iphone4sEasy vpn server problem connectionWhen iphone goes standby disconnects from vpn server. When I try to reconnect, it disconnects immediately and won't reconnect . Here’s the debug output (debu...

alexbak79 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two sites connected by a gigaman line.  Routing between the two sites is done with a couple of HP routers.  We also have two separate Internet connections, one at each site, through different providers.  The border firewall at one site is a C...

Music Man by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am triying to implement a site-to-site tunnel using 1 RVS4000 and 1 RV120W.It doesn't work. I can't get them to coonect. I have successfully used the quickVPN clien to connect to the 4000 without issue.I used the setup shown in this articlehttp://w...

mjmunroe1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was asked a question by a collegue today if there were any way that a keepalivecould be configured so that site to site tunnels would stay up, vs. having to have interesting traffic to allow the ISAKMPnegotiations to occur to bring up the tunnel on...

I am working with a client who has the below setup, I know it is a little confusing.Remote ASA -------- ASA at Home Office --------- 4506 --------- 2811 Router P2P ----------- 2811 Router P2P --------- 2960 ------- ServerSo the remote ASA connects to...

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been looking for a document detailing the throughput of GET VPN on the ISR G2 routers. I only found a general IPSec throughput for them and I could only find a GET VPN document for the old ISR routers.Can anyone help me to find this informatio...

HiI have a 5505 connected to 5510 via a site to site VPN, the vpn has 5 subnets on the acl list at both ends, but 2 of the subnets are assigned for remote access on the main 5510, which means the flow of traffic on these 2 subnets are main to remote,...

ktwaddell by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a VPN tunnel using pre-shared keys between my ASA5505 and a Checkpoint firewall (another company).I can initiate the tunnel from my side, but they cannot open it from their side. We get Phase2 failures.The other company is saying:"Your ...

Hi all,recently i am tryinng to configure get VPn on my routers, where all the sites are connected over MPLS and cisco 3845 router on the HO as Key server and for testing one GM 2811 on the remote site. After configuring it my tunnel is estabslished ...

zahid77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario: ASA 5520 with 8.2 firmware, AnyConnect SSL VPN Client 2.5.3046 on Windows platforms, and Windows 2008 R2 NPS server RADIUS.  I've read a lot of blog posts regarding various aspects of this scenario, but none fully describe how to setup the ...

don_ellet by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have an ASA 5520 ver 8.4 with the following configWAN207.211.25.34Production10.11.12.1 255.255.255.0Mgmt10.11.11.1 255.255.255.0i need to create a peer-2-peer VPN to a remote site ASP16 from both Prod and Mgmtwhat would my nat statement look like ?...