cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA that I've set up for remote access.  The VPN group I'm using is "companyVPN".  The VPN client connects and I can see the Client-to-ASA traffic crossing the tunnel because the client shows packets being encrypted and the ASA shows them b...

Hi.I am trying to implement auto qos via radius on the LNS depending on the negotiated sync speed for ADSL. RFC2661 AV type 24/38 seems to be the way to get the sync speed value from the LAC.Anyone knows how to get this?

ar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,This is my first post on a forum so bare with me Here's my setup.Site A:  1811 with ipsec VPN to Site B and Site Cinside 192.168.100.0 /24Site B:  1811 with ipsec VPN to Site Ainside  192.168.10.0 /24Site C:  1811 with ipsec VPN to Site Ain...

Hello. I've got a site to site tunnel configured in an ASA-5540 (8.3) and at first working fine. After several hours, the tunnel is disconnected and I this log appear without stopping:%ASA-7-710006: ESP request discarded from "tunnel IP peer" to outs...

srivero by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a customer wiht a DMVPN network phase 2. There are around 40 spokes. What I can see on all the spokes is between 10 and 15 IPsec spoke to spoke tunnels which is really strange as most of the spoke locations should only have between 1 t...

lap by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing problem with intermediate disconnection in cisco vpn 5.0 in   a day alsomost 5 to 10 times. if any one give suggestion it will help  to fix this issue.IBM model pc's are working fine  but in Dell pc's 380, 330 have this problem.I don't kn...

I have a 2900 ISR that my VPN clients connect to using IPSEC over UDP.  I am having periodic problems, especially with clients connecting through DSL, where they connect and immediately drop.  Sometimes this is resolved by users updating their home r...

wvdemaria by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes