cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to establish a site to site ipsec tunnel between an ASA 5520 and a Nortel Contivity box. Despite trying a number of different transform sets and IKE setups it keeps failing at phase 1 with:Information Exchange processing failedReceived an ...

Hi,Recently my security has scanned all the network devices for vulnerabilities and found that cisco asa 5520 , which we use for RAS VPN has older version of openssl. Have  to  check that and fix this problem? FYI, recently we have installed a SSL ce...

Has anyone successfully configured a Pix 501 to communicate to a LG Pheonix (I'm assuming android OS) via a L2TP/IPSEC vpn?

jgadbois by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been using the AnyConnect client for iPhone 2.4.4014 for months with no problem.  I upgraded to 2.5.4038 and now when it is connected, it can't resolve any DNS on the private network.  iPhone iOS is 4.2.10 and that hasn't changed.  The only chan...

I'm using VPN Client 5.0.07.0290 to connect to work and remote desktop in.Is it possible to set up the VPN client so that all traffic outside of remote desktop goes through my normal internet connection? 

All,I'm trying to create a simple split tunnel client VPN that will basically give users access to their local LAN, but push everything else down the VPN tunnel.I've created the VPN and it connects and authenticates fine, but I'm having a little trou...

Hello all,I need a 64bit VPN client for Mac. Can you help?Does anyone have a link to download the correct version for this hardware?thank you.versions available with this error occurs.annexed.

kutinskas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ThereStruggling to enable the "free" 2 user SSL-VPN tunnel on the a 1921 Sec-K9 with IOS 15.1(3)T. Using CCP to do the SSL VPN, and under SSL VPN Manager config and it keeps: "Feature License (SSL_VPN) assocaiated with this feature is not deployed...

nunnsby_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I guess I'll start with the easy stuff, Cisco ASA 5520 ver 8.2, ASDM ver 6.2, IPSec L2L tunnel with overlapping private IPs.I have about a dozen L2L connections on our 5520 but never had to do one with overlapping IPs. I have two that I have ...

Does the below BOQ configure for the cisco router allow me to config site to site VPN or do we need any othe VPN license  CISCO1841Modular Router w/2xFE, 2 WAN slots, 64 FL/256 DR100CAB-ACEAC Power Cord (Europe), C13, CEE 7, 1.5M10S184ASK9-15101TCisc...

Hi, I have got two routers , cisco 881 and cisco 892. I want to access my local office network from internet through VPN. I want the full network access from outside. I have a static nat and can nat from public ip address to 10.10.20.1 address. I hav...

HiWe recently purchased 1941 Router with IPSEC Support. The Router main function is to connect to our HQ using GRE Tunnel over IPSEC with OSPF. Can we utilize the same Router for Remote Access ( User VPN ) and AnyConnect (SSL VPN ) . Do I need to add...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: