cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having an ASA 5520, with Remot Access VPN setup (Both IPSec as well as SSL using AnyConnect) and also Site to Site VPN. I would now also want to setup a dynamic Site to Site VPN as one of the Remote sites is not having a Static Public IP. Wanted...

Dear all,I need some assistance here. I have been trying to fit in the peices, but it doesnt seem to be working.Attached is the ASA configuration. I am trying to add another VPN on the ASA. The customer, I named here Gotham city, would only want publ...

I have replaced our PIX with a new asa 5505 firewall. I use this firewall as easyvpn client to connect to head-office PIX unit.VPN tunnel establishes without problems but after 1 to 3 minutes the tunnel drops. When replacing the asa with the old pix,...

christfort by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am facing a very strange issue with GRE Tunnel. Tunnel was working fine from past 2-3 years, but 2 days back suddenly its went down and present status is " Tunnel1 is up, line protocol is down" . I did following steps but still status is same...

Trying to setup a VPN between 2 rsv4000s.  The tunnel shows on both sides as up and connected but cannot see the server on the other side?  Any ideas i can ping from a machine on one side to the other router but no farther?  

HiI have access to my enterprise network through Cisco VPN (software) client and it goes through remote-access ipsec vpn setup on an ASA 5510. Everything works fine.But now users that connect to the enterprise network have in addition need to access ...

mizoran78 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I currently have a hub-and-spoke VPN configuration with 6 ASA 5505's at remote sites all connected to an ASA 5510 at HQ via IPSEC lan-to-lan tunnels. My current configuration allows hosts on the remote site networks to talk to hosts on the HQ netw...

The output included is from the remote 5505 that is connecting a VPN to our main campus Firewall 5520. The VPN is working fine but, the other day I tried to add VLAN 28 to the VPN. It is not working. I believe I have entered exactly what I entered fo...

Hi All,I've got an SA520W firewall device that is causing me some problems when I'm connection remotely from home via VPN.  I use the Mac OS X built in IPSec client and it works well in the sense that it is fast and I can get to any machine/server at...

davecity65 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I a bit puzzled by why the remote indent and remote crypto endpointpt ID is different.  I also noticed that the remote ident address matches the remote NBMA address, but just not the remote crypto endpt address.  I really expected the remote c...

yuchenglai by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: