cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I get the following error on an ASA 5510 after Phase 1 and 2 complete successfully:%ASA-4-402123: CRYPTO: The ASA hardware accelerator encountered an error (Invalid IPSec Padding, code= 0x16) while executing the command Process IPSec Inbound Packet (...

Hi,I'm using SSO with HTTP POST parameters for SSO to different web applications behind my ASA.Currently I'm playing around with Cacti. My parameters are: action = loginlogin_username = CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAMElogin_password = CSCO_WEBVPN_PASSWORDrealm =...

I'm trying to build a packet capture on all UDP on the INSIDE interface but I want to omit any UDP on port 4163.Is this even possible with the capture statements AND - does anyone know of a PDF which documents the full set and use of this CAPTURE com...

lchance by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX-525 with an UR license.  I was trying to get my VPN to work from my iphone over the weekend but to no avail.  I then changed the interface to the inside to see if my iMac could connect and bingo!  It worked.  I then tried to connect via ...

Hi All,I'm not really familiar with VPN, but we have a running config that works as a charm, except for the connections between the clients both connected via VPN. Access from inside to the VPN tunnel and vice versa, works.Can anyone help me?Thank yo...

We have 2 Cisco ASA 5520 configured as Active/Standby with public IPs 68.171.xxx.xx6 and 68.171.xxx.xx7 respectively. We have 3 different vendors who are trying to access our Data Center. Do I have to have 3 different public IPs for these 3 different...

This one is confusing me.  I have a pretty simple VPN configuration and all of the sudden new users are having connection issues.  I'm getting Asymmetric NAT errors in the logs, but at the same time I'm getting users in the same VPN group and IP rang...

Hello,looking for a list of licence to purchase in order to have SSL AnyConnect available for Apple ipads.ASAs are:ASA1, VPN plus licence, SSL VPN Peers 500, Total VPN Peers 750 = i think i am good with only Mobile Licence for this unit.ASA2, base li...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are looking for a firewall that supports IPSec VPN with AES As authentication, referring to the following url:http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3566.txtNote that it is not AES as encryption we are looking for, its AES as authentication.Is there any...

Here's our situation.  We have an ASA and VPN works fine for remote desktop'ing to local PC's.  We are looking at replacing some of our desktops with laptops and using docking stations.  Users would use their laptop at work and at home. Obviously thi...

Hi guys, I'm having issues witth Win7x32, VPN Client 5.0.07.0410 and internet 3G (WWAN card). Tunnel seems OK but no traffic pass between VPN Client and LAN site.I was looking for similar issues and I found suggestions like DNE update (http://www.cit...

Hello,I am trying to setup a VPN between 3 sites :site2 and site3 needs to communicate with site1(ASA) :     site1(ASA)     |               |     |               |site2          site3       *_    _*         PeerOn site2 / site3 if have multiple peers...

nicovpp10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an IPSec VPN between two internet facing firewalls. This is used for Netscaler status messages only. Every now and then the VPN terminates for no apparent reason on one side but remains active on the other. When I logout the active one, the...

bgl-group by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: