cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am very new, and was trying out gre over ipsec configuration, using R1=>R3=>R2 configuration. My GRE and IPSEC originate at R1 and terminate on R2, however when connected a PC to R3, I was able to ping both R1 and R2. How is this possible, if the t...

ajike ola by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe're experiencing some troubles with VPN status detection.Problem detected:We receive a call from the end point saying they cant establish VPN.Log says: ''IP = 79.x.x.x, Duplicate Phase 1 packet detected.  Retransmitting last packet."Asa ...

Hi, I'm looking at getting some more performance out of our existing DMVPN by upgrading the Hub and Branch routers. We have a 100Mbit connection between all of our sites and are running a DMVPN over the links. In the branches we currntly have 1841's ...

I have an RV042 setup for quick vpn access.The remote computer in question is a win 7 64bit. The PC uses McAfee SAAS firewall. This disables the windows firewall.1. I can connect to the vpn with SAAS disabled and windows firewall enabled.2. I cannot ...

Equipment:ASA5505Configured Clientless SSL VPN Access and it works properly for everything except connectivity to an HP iLO.  When I go to the http address, I see the redirect page come up but as soon as it goes to the https page, I get the following...

Hi Everyone,I have a question.I have ASA1 and ASA2 connected over a private IP cloud and two hosts behind each of the ASAs.The tunnel is up and I can ping from host1 which is behind ASA1 host2 which is behind ASA2 over the VPN tunnel.When I do show c...

Hi AllMaybe im having a blonde moment, Im trying to configure remore access VPN. Its in a test environment.on the user end in the VPN profile username is jamesprofile password is james host 2.2.2.2trying to connect it brings the box up put in the det...

Hello,I recently deployed GET on top of my existing network and have noticed a few problems that maybe someone who is familar with the inner working of IOS can help me get figured out.When I first deployed GET all of my NetFlow exports stopped workin...

yaplej by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes