cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

How to secure remote access to home appliances that were designed for LAN only ? Unfortunately, most residential clients have a consumer ISP's proprietary  box, often with a dynamic public address only. Anyways, the TCP port of an appliance cannot be...

ddsolar24 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have a very strange behavior of Cisco Anyconnect.Situation:- Win 7 SP1 (32 or 64bit - doesn't matter, but must be SP1 - without SP1 everything works fine).- Cisco Anyconnect - doesn't matter if version 2.x or 3- connection has to be throug...

Hi all,we have replaced a PSU in an ASA 5585 and after it, when we want to see the new PSU serial number, strangely appears the old one instead of the new one. Do we have to do anything in order to get the inventory updated?Many thanks.

camarti3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At our core, we have a primary fw (2951) and a backup fw (2951). Each has it's own dedicated connection (seperate ISP's). Right now, all branch offices connect via isakmp to the primary fw. I would like to setup each outside site to automatically swi...

Hi,I have created a Remote VPN connection on a Cisco ASA 5505.When I'm connected remotely through the Cisco VPN Client my connection is very slow.I have a response time of 220ms when I ping my server.Does anyone have any ideas of how to improve the s...

Hello,does anyone know how to bypass the Cisco ASA portal page (clientless SSL VPN), so I can access some internal machine directly from outside using a certain group policy? (or otherwise, be creative)I'm asking because the internal machine uses HTT...

jer0nim0x by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have SSLVPN connection at my office. we have one client sitting at some other location and trying to connect to sslvpn through https://address and then user connects to sslvpn and get access for all intranet as well all network and server resou...

Hi folks!I have a router that has only one nternet connection. I need to create a VPN P2P connection to other router on other site. I also need to give VPN RA access to mobile people. The thing is that I need that people connecting from VPN RA to acc...

Hi There,I'm trying to set up a IPSEC VPN connection in my GNS3 lab and all the show commands and debugs does not seem to give me any clues of what is wrong or missing...can someone please help me in troubleshooting my VPN config. Below is the config...

folksi've a query about anyconnect and using 2 profiles on a single clienti use anyconnect ssl vpn to connect to multiple sites each using certificates and username/password for authenticationmy problem is that when i have 2 certiciates in my persona...