cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco ASA is the VPN concentrator used and I have has released that users are not using CIsco VPN client for instablish a VPN tunnel with the ASA instead they are using third party applications which works when importing the configuration file to it....

Hello Everyone,I am using cisco VPN client version 5.0.07.0290 for windows Xp and windows 7. windows xp clients are working fine while windows 7 client are able to connect but unable to access network.Not able to understand what is the problem with w...

hello all;wen i configure vpn site-to-site firewall ASA to Checkpoint;i have this messages:%PIX|ASA-5-713041: IKE Initiator: new or rekey Phase 1 or 2, Intf interface_number, IKE Peer IP_address local Proxy Address IP_address, remote Proxy Address IP...

im drawing a blank trying to setup a site to site connection with a 5505 ASA using ipsec and isakmp.i have the pre shared key as well as the external address of the other end of the tunnel but do not remember what the commands are to setup the crypto...

Hello,I have 3000 concentrator in 192.168.1.x/24 network (concentrator has static IP of 192.168.1.4/24 assigned to its private int). I can manage it thru HTTP from any PC in the same subnet, but connection failes while trying to connect from PC on di...

forman102 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was looking to understand MTU size in this ticket https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2067814Now I understand how it's work but when i try to test it, found this strange behavior.The MTU tunel is 1446, I'm trying to do a ping from a linux box to a...

osgpcqosg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of ASA 5520s configured in failover mode that also acts as VPN endpoint for about 25+ site to site ipsec VPNs.  Of the 25 sites, 2 sites consistantly are having VPN issues while the other sites never have this issue.  For example, at a ...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Version 3.0.3050 was posted today, but the release notes still have not been updated.  I'm guessing this introduced support for OSX 10.7?  Confirmation anyone at Cisco, or an update to the release notes?And while I'm at it, I've been confused by the ...

Hi,We have already Thwarte certificate installed and it shows as valid when I give show crypto ca certificate. However when we try connecting AnyConnect VPN, we got warning that ASA certificate issued by Thwarte is expired..My questions are1) why doe...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: