cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are testing out the always on feature of Anyconnect.  It works really well, except in one situation that my CTO found.  When you are at some hotels and want to use their internet access, you have to authenticate first before using it.  This causes...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys we have Headoffice ASA connected to Branch ASA via site to site VPN tunnel. The headoffice ASA has priority 11,20 and 40 configured, while the branch has only IKE priority 50 defined and no default priority is visible under show run. Based on th...

Hi,I want to get an SSL VPN tunnel (with client Annyconnect) between ASA and my PC (internet) on DMZ interface that is not the outside interface by which I come.We can not do it on the outside interface because the port 443 is already used on this in...

Hi,I have C1841 as EZVPN server and remote C1841 as EZVPN client. Connection between them is providers L3 VPN, so it is not over the internet. IPSec tunnels go up with no problem. Client is NEM. Problem is that traffic won't go via IPSec. No packets ...

Hi boys and girls I'm having some trouble configuring 2 cisco routers (877) with ipsec vpn tunnel.The 2 of them are linked to the internet with dynamic adsl's - their ip-addresses changes all the time...when the configuration is based on ip addresses...

ofir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have the below configuration for a cisco asa 5505. There is a ADSL router in front of the ASA which has a static IP. I set up a remote-access VPN (using the wizard), but I cannot connect to the ASA firewall as the attached VPN client log show...

Resolved! getvpn key problem

I am getting this log.%GDOI-1-KS_NO_RSA_KEYS: RSA Key - GROUP_KEY : Not found, Required for group GROUP_1Even though i create the rsa keys, i am still getting this log..KEY-2#sh crypto key mypubkey  rsa % Key pair was generated at: 16:14:02 UTC Jul 2...

Hi Team We have 4 remote locations, all these locations are connected to Head Office via Site to site VPN tunnels, i have one tunnel to each location form head office, HQ 10.10.1.0/24  (Cisco 851)Site 1 10.10.2.0/24  (Cisco 861)Site 2 10.10.4.0/24 (C...

i am familiar with setting up site to site vpn where 2 endpoints are using public IPs.  however, can someone please explain how to setup a site to site vpn where one endpoint is in the DMZ using private IP address? at the branch office, i have a publ...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Until now, my company has used Split Tunneling for all of our VPN uses, however we recently purchased 2 ASA5505s for use at various jobsites, and have been running into problems with Local Network Administrators blocking certain traffi...