cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have scoured the internet for hours without any leads, i wanted to see if it was possable to route data comming in from tunnelA to TunnelB if the destination is on that network, kind of like a hub and spoke topology.Im looking to be able to have si...

I try to config Thin-Client SSL VPN (WebVPN) on ASA use command line and ASDMhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008072462a.shtmlthe link apply to ASDM 5.2 and ASA 7.2I want to config with ASDM 6.3 and ASA 8...

ngo duyen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my english is poor,there is a problem with my VPN.it is the same problem with gre over ipsec:https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3358857#3358857.in my side,there is a 2851:when i apply the crypto map in the GRE tunnel interface this type of messa...

Hello,I would like to know if I can download the Cisco Anyconnect client for windows while I want to set up a vpn connection for windows. I have the cisco asa 5505 for the vpn set up. Should I have any specific permissions to donwload this particular...

If I use a browser to administer the router and simple click the save changes button on any page, it will allow the viewer program to connect to my remote dvr again for a random time(usually once daily). I have put the static IP of the viewers comput...

Hello, I am 17 routers Cisco 837 With Cisco IOS Software, C837 Software (C837-K9O3SY6-M), Version 12.3(2)XE4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) My tunnel is mounted but falls after 1 day is there a way to automate the recovery of the tunnel without rebooting th...

nkila_lna by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several hundred VPN users, all are using the same PCF files. Some of the users do not receive the split tunnel routes on the PC when connecting, but the majority do. Can someone tell me what would be causing this? Thanks for helping with this...

myounger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I want to access one of the server (172.19.100.17) using rdp. I already configured the pix 501 but not success to perform the rdp. Could you all detect the problem with my config. Below are my config Building configuration... : Saved : PIX...

Hopefully this does not confuse anyone, if so don't be afraid to ask more questions as I over detail which gets me confused sometimes. I am not sure if anyone else has figured this out, but a lot of the people I have been talking with keep bring up a...

Kellison3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I was wondering, how much can you integrate Remote Access VPNs with SmartCards or some other 2 factor authentication?Can this work with IPSec RA VPNs?What about SSL VPNs (clientless/full client mode)?Will I need to use ACS to do this?Any insig...

Hello,I configured AnyConnect with Trust Network Detection and Auto Reconnect.I have an issue with this use case:Users connect to AnyConnect with certificateWhen 3G network becomes unavailable, AnyConnect is trying to Auto-ReconnectAfter 30 minutes w...

Hi everyone,I tried to monitor via SNMP my ASA 5550&5510 my Active IPSEC tunnels , I want to receive Bandwidth for each tunnel interface.I’m running Version 8.2(1), Do you know if it’s possible ?  which OID to use?

verint by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: