cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I can't seem to get a ipsec site to site lab VPN tunnel started or any packets to cross the VPN tunnel.... Can you take a look and see what I am doing wrong? Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this would be great! More info needed?=====================...

Need a ASA rule that allows only a specific VPN user access to a specific internal IP. Is there a way to do this? We use ACS for AD authentication for the remote VPN users, so the user is known? Can I do this in the ASA (preferred), or do we need to ...

Hello all,Hopefully somebody can help me...I have a pair of ASA 5550s running Anyconnect Essentials, with multiple connection profiles configured. I would like the login page to the portal to default to our main corporate profile (so the users get NA...

I have the ASA 5510, I just upgraded to Windows 7 and installed the ASDM software.  The installation went smoothly but when I launch ASDM all that comes up is the top right of a window, here is a screenshot of what happens.no errors or anything, I've...

My router is Cisco 871, IOS 12.4. I have been subject to hacking recently via the console.He executed the following commands: User:console  logged command:access-list 199 permit icmp host 10.10.10.10 host 20.20.20.20.20                               ...

We have cisco IOS Routers at customer end sites and a ASA in our datacenter.  our ASA is using an external IP address which we advertise out two seperate ISP's (A-Primary, B-Secondary).  When we test failover we are finding that the ezVPN's cannot re...

appserv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a cisco 881 router with a dynamic vpn connection to an asa5520 with average of 70ms with very little fluctuation and minimal packet loss.At the 881 site we have a dsl line with 15MG download speed and 2MG upload and the circuit is nowhere nea...

I have a lan2lan tunnel between an ASA 5510 at my HQ office and an ASA 5505 at a remote site.  At the HQ site I have 4 subnets behind the ASA:x.x.0.0 /24x.x.10.0 /24x.x.11.0 /24.If I try to access a device at the remote site from the x.x.0.0/24, the ...

Resolved! Iphone + VPN +ASA

Hello.Is it possible to conncet from iphone 4 to ASA/VPN with version below ?Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 7.1(2) Device Manager Version 5.1(2)ThanksRosa

Is there any Android mobile phone out there that has the Cisco AnyConnect vpn client built in ?The CIUS is so far outside my price range I dont even consider it.I hear that the adverts for the Samsung Galaxy SII and the HTC Sensation make reference t...

Hi gurusI am trying to connect using anyconnect on xp pro sp3 machine, I am using webbase setup but when anyconnect is trying to connect or create the vpn connection and error comes up." The client agent has encounter an error"this error will kill th...

To whom it may concern,Has this option been removed on 5.0.07.xxx?  Our desktop support folks for like the VPN tunnel to stay up when they log off the user so they can sign in with admin account to do certain things.  If it has been removed is there ...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes