cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone ...I need some help, I'm trying to configure and DMVPN architecture with two routers ASR1006 to server a bank remote offices, one ASR in CO building and the other in CA building (CO: Operational Center; CA: Recovery Center).Each ASR have ...

guigonza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you are using LDAP attributes to map users to a specific group on the ASA is there a need for group lock if I want a user to connect to only one group? I am using the Cisco attribute Group-Policy to map an LDAP attribute = employee department i.e....

cclem by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a VPN tunnel for our employees to access resources on our network. We have started using an EMR system that is web based and I was wondering if there is a way to allow web access thru the tunnel?Thanks Mike

ferraromj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,  I have this ASA configured to accept VPN RA connections using the VPN client. The issues are:  - The remote user has a Win Vista PC with the client configured according the tunnel parameters. - The VPN request for the User Credentials ...

Dear Sir,I have a cisco 837 router working as a VPN server so when the clients are connected, I want to monitor who is connected now and what IP the router gave for this client.What is the command I should enter to see the client and it's IP address ...

Hi allI'm am wanting to know how to configure  Easy VPN server with downloadable ACLs on a cisco router 2811.Indeed, I would like to set up a remote access vpn that uses radius for authentication of VPN clients. The radius server is connected to an A...

josedunet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have usser the starts vpn client and it minimizes to bottom of screen saying disconnected.I was able to maximize the client.  just to make sure the configuration file was not corrupted deleted current one and imported one copy.just wondering if anybo...

Hi AllI'm having a problem on which i cannot find an answer.I have a VPN router 3800 series (DMVPN) with 2 VRF on it, we also use dual nat to reach our datacenterbehind the 3800 series isr.I created the Nat rules and the acl's , but the natting is ju...

FreddyLoi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,which type of VPN(IPSEC or SSL) is more secure for  Deployment activities on Development  server/Application  servers.Plz guide me.srini 

HiThe current log file is exported to an external server. Is it possible for the ASA to do a reverse lookup or WINS/DNS lookup to determine who is using an IP via VPN. Currently the DHCP pool sits on the FW. I want to be able to see in the log file w...