cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I've been working on this all weekend, and I can't figure out what's wrong. My requirements are that I'm about to bring up a tunnel on demand from one host inside my network to my office for only certain subnets. I've got control of both sides ro...

Hi team.I would like to know the vpn performance between cisco ios router and checkpoint firewall with site-to-site vpn.at first, cisco ios router side initializes to establish vpn tunnel to checkpoint. however many users has complains us as slow con...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there's a way you can use a normal windows VPN without installing any client to connect to Cisco VPN Device using windows?What i'm trying to say is all the configurations will be done on a Cisco ASA or  a router as normal, but ins...

mojalefa1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We have configured an cisco 2800 for vpn clients. The weird thing is that after some time (not specific time interval and no idle connection) asks for re-authentication. Some times after re-authenticating session disconnects. Any ideas?

Hi,We need to configure SSL VPN on a 2821 router just to provide VPN connection (with ability to create some “enhanced” access restriction policies) to some of our mobile employees. This router is currently our VOICE gateway as well. The IOS version ...

Ehsan M. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

*May 23 13:00:49.791: EZVPN(backup): *** Logic Error ****May 23 13:00:49.791: EZVPN(backup): Current State: NO_CHANGE*May 23 13:00:49.791: EZVPN(backup): Event: RESET*May 23 13:00:49.791: EZVPN(backup): Resetting the EZVPN state machine to recover*Ma...

wrobbin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a working site2site between 2 ASA5520 8.2(3)I want side A to be able telnet\ssh to side B's ASAusing the telnet command would do it or should I also add an access-list?

ofir by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: