cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

All,Thanks in advance for your help, got a quick vpn nat issue.When connected thru the VPN, I try to ping a resource on the private network and the respond is a public nat ip not the private IP. Any help would be appreciated.

dann.lo77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a simple question, but want to make sure before I start.I have 3 5505 devices, 1 at corp, and 1 at two site locations. Is it possible to have multiple tunnels on the corp asa? one to site #1 and one to site #2?My license is Base on all of the ...

Hello all,Just wanted to see what you thought of this issue.  I have a static IPSEC tunnel with an ASA 5510 (ASA 8.2) in my main location and an ASA 5505 (ASA 8.4) at a satellite office.  The tunnel is up and works fine with everything else.  Folder ...

Hi,I am having some problems with a VPN tunnel. One side can get to the servers on our side of the VPN network with no problem. However we cannot get to the servers on the other side of the VPN connection. Apparently this was working before but it ha...

Hi,I am using ASA 5520, my license is VPN Plus license in this license package how many site to site VPN tunnel i can establish.Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces    : Unlimited Maximum VLANs                  : 150       ...

Dear Support,I'm using Cisco ASA Firewall,I've configured a ssl vpn on my my neighbor Cisco ASA.behind my, when i run my SSL Client vpn to connect to my neighbor, it's not work,which do i need to open on my side before connecting to my my neighbor AS...

ASA 8.4Anyconnect 3.0My objective is to get the host scanned for Anti-virus. But failed to get it to work.I am using a test lab without an external AAA server. All credentials are stored locally. Is a radius server needed for this to work?I  have tri...

Resolved! Peer Address

Hi all,i am setting up a LAN to LAN VPN between Cisco ASA 5520 and Juniper device. its my first time i am setting this up. What will be the peer device of my device that i need to give to the other person.. is this the outside address of my device ?A...

Dear Fellows,I have a question that my users cant dial to remote vpn beside asa. They are some financial guys and need to access the vpn of some bank but they cant dial. I have a setup in which on front there is Router--->ASA--->Core---->UserBut user...

Hi everybody,I am tried to configure l2tp over Ipsec in ASA 8.3(1) but not any results. I have configured the same config on ASA 8.2 and there are no problems.Here is config in ASA 8.3(1):interface Ethernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip addre...

We have an ASA5510 and a few days ago we were unable to access some segments from remote access VPN, the problem was not the config.  A few hours later the problem was resolved on its own and I suspect we have an IOS bug.  This has happened a few tim...