cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have a problem with my hairpinning setup on ASA 8.4.1I'm using the subnet 10.0.0.0/16 for my network, and I used 10.0.1.0 for VPN.I have the same security-level permit intra-interface.Initially, I made a pool for the whole inside subnet so ...

Hi,I want to set up our ASA5505 firewall to allow access from the Cisco VPN Client software can anyone help.I have nstalled the client software then tried using the VPN wizard to set up the connection without success, I am running Windows 7 32 bit an...

alamb200 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having some series issues with an C837 and ezpn.I've tried 3 different clientsWindows Xp - 5.0.07.0290Linux - vpnclient-linux-x86_64-4.8.02.0030-k9Linux - vpnc 5.3 and 5.1The issue is that vpn work correctly about 80% of the time, but some int...

I have a asa 5505 having a ssl vpn which allow me to connect  the server using anyconnect  and allow me to browse the internet but doesn't allow me to have an access the server  what can be the problem ? Please suggest a solution

mikesyed1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all,Assuming a typical senario that inside network and VPN pool are using RFC1918 address space, anybody can explain to me why NAT exemption configuration is needed for VPN access? 8.4 does not have NAT-control concept, so it is not a requirement...

oldcreek12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI searched a lot but didn't find any place usefull like this so I ask my question directly here:I wanted to know if cisco pix 7 support for custom algorithm for vpn? and whether support live monitoring of VPN connections?Thank you.

hi i have two VPN clients A and B for which i have same NATTED ip that 8.222.122.250 is NATTED ipHere is the config for NAT in ASAstatic (inside,outside) 8.222.122.250  access-list A-VPNNATLISTaccess-list A-NATLIST extended permit ip host 10.34.21.25...

I run windows XP via Bootcamp on my MacBook Air.When I attempt to use AnyConnect to establish a VPN connection, connection fails with error: VPN client driver has encountered an error.Any suggestions?

angieiley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running IOS 8.2(4).  We setup Load Balancing on two ASA's and authentication through a Radius server. After we disconnect the Cisco VPN client and reconnect it,  the Cisco VPN client would not connect and display the error message:            ...

Hi there,I have a friend who wants to encrypt all data traffic internally on his network.Network:3 sites, all connected by metro ethernetFirst site, 100M metro-eSecond site, 50M metro-eThird site, 50M metro-eUsing static routingOnly wants to encrypt ...

Hello,I am running a Cisco 878-K9 Router, IOS 12.4(11)T1, as a Firewall with EasyVPNServer. The VPN Server was created with the wizard from the SDM.Everything works fine, BUT the VPN connections fail after about 10 minutes.Who can help or is there an...

Hello all,I'm having an issue bringing a L2L tunnels up between my ASA 5510 and an ISPs Netscreens. I can establish the tunnels from my side by initiating traffic to the far end. The tunnels come up and stay up as long as there is traffic. Once the t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: