cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Remote Access VPN to IOS Router

Hi All,I am trying to set up Remote access with Split tunneling to a Cisco 2801.  I can connect to the VPN profile and get to the internet however I am unable to ping/reach any of the inside devices (10.10.10.X).  The vpn users are getting the correc...

Resolved! Cisco 1841 to Vigor VPN

Hi All,I'm in desperate need of some help. I've spent the last 48 hrs trawling the internet try to find how to set this up secessfully I have ports 80 and 443 port forwarded for 78.25.xxx.xxx to our local  mailserver 192.168.6.65. But all im presente...

markyd1985 by Beginner
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco VPN Client

I tried to setup a VPN to connect to work from home with no luck.  I used the wizard on the ASDM.  Am I missing a step?

SSL VPN Authentication via ACS 4.2

I have an ASA with SSL VPN configured. I have two VPN groups, one for internal users and one for a support company. I want to use AAA authentication to authenticate users in both SSL VPN groups as follows:1) For internal users I use dynamic Windows u...

paultribe by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Site to Site VPN with NAT

Hello ExpertsWe are planning to setup a site to site VPN between two sites, site A & Site B as depicted in the attached diagram.The LAN on SIte A is 10.8.1.0/24 which are are planning to NAT on the ASA5505 to 192.168.42.0/24 as thats the range thats ...

VPN Solution Query

Hi guys,I'd like to setup a VPN solution with the following requirements...The Client machine must be a member of our Windows DomainThe User must have an RSA TokenThe User must have an account in Active DirectoryNetwork Access must be restricted depe...

AES-256 on VAM2 Counters?

Hello CommunityI was to stupid to read the datasheet and just configured AES-256 on a router with a VAM2-modul. According to the datasheet the VAM2 processes AES-256 in software. Now my question: Is there any show command to check how many (crypto-) ...

Remote Access VPN multiple dns-suffixes

I have a 5520 that is doing IPSec, AnyConnect and Clientless VPN. I have multiple DNS suffixes in our environment. All the servers that i need access to are part of our split tunnel and split dns policy, however the only way i am able to resolve the ...

AnyConnect without prompting for credentials

Is certificate authentication the only mode where AnyConnect can be setup under windows to connect without prompting them for credentials?I don't currently have User Certificates begin issued via PKI but I do have machine certificates.. I can check t...

dbgreekas by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers