cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the following:Win 7Cisco VPN 5.0.05.0290The issue I am having is that Win7 is blocking the full option menu of the VPN client, I donot have access to allow the client to stay on when the user logs off.  This is used to change from the user to ...

Hi, I have two 7206 VXR routers with the VPN Service Adapter either side of a leased line (i.e. no provider between, pure layer two connectivity)A requirement is that traffic traversing the link is encrypted so I've configured an IPSec VPN between t...

hi everyone !i have two stacked 3750 and i use cisco network assistant for remote access.i have created a user witch the following command :username <myusername> privilege 15 password 0 <mypassword>i would like to force the use of that username/passw...

clem67301 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA clientless VPN (WebVPN) portal set up for a customer and am only using the RDP plug-in.  I would like to reword the RDP help that appears on the RHS of the screen after the user has logged in, as the wording is quite vervbose and mos...

We do some remote work for our customers and often have to use their VPN in order to connect to their systems. We have had no problem utilizing the Cisco VPN with some of our customers unti recently. We picked up another customer that uses the Sonicw...

Hello, please can some one take a look at this weird problem, it might be staring me in the faceI've set up a site to site VPN tunnel, both sides have 192.168.1.0 networks so we need to NAT before using the tunnelI've configured a text book script bu...

wtstone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco ASA 5505 routers. I followed the IP Sec VPN wizard to set up the vpn. Whe I go to the monitoring tab on the ASDM both routers show that they are connected to each other. Here's my problem: Router B can ping anything on Router A's net...

jsandau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes