cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  I am trying to connect to ASA device which has self signed certificate with ipsec/ikev2. However could not succeed either from IE or from Anyconnect standalone client.  With debug logs I could only figure out AAA/SHIM Invalid Access Protocol.  B...

dradhika by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco ASA firewall in head office and Branch. I am trying to establish a site to site VPN between them but Not able to configure it. I can see the tunnel is coming up for a seconds but again going down.FWO1# show crypto isakmp saActive SA: 1Re...

I just received in my ASA5505 yesterday which will be used to replace an old Cisco PIX which is in production in our company.  I read through the quick start, so I downloaded and installed Java to make sure I had the latest client and then connected ...

So I'm about to tear out my hair here...I'm trying to get a tunnel up. The local device is a PIX 501 running 6.3(1), the remote device is a Sonicwall NSA 2400.Local LAN: 172.21.25.0Remote LAN: 172.21.19.0Unfortunately the interface at the local insid...

Hi All,I have above mentioned router ( s/n: DHY005200242 ). I'd really like to get it working properly. Here is what I have done so far:1. I hard reset it using the 30/30/30 scheme. I think this means 30 secs pluged, 30 secs unpluged, 30 secs pluged ...

Hello @ all,i have to install an Cisco ASR1000 Router. One the Remote Site i have an Funkwerk Router witch an dynamic officel IP Address (DSL Connection).The Cisco Router has an static officel ip Address. The Cisco Router is only the responder for th...

Hey Guys,is it possible to copy or rename the generated key pair in ASA ? Objective is to rename but if the direct renaming is not possible then can copy be done and remove the other key pair.I had a look at the ASA cli and could not find any way to ...

sgjr82841 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam,I have a problem that when I connect VPN through IPsec over TCP, I will disconnect after establish arround 30s.The following is my situation:VPN client --> SSG(PAT) --> Internet --->VPN 3020I find some document as following:===========...

russkwong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to migrate users from VPN concentrator to ASA. I found one of the user group password has a space character in the concentrator, when I try to put the same password to the ASA, it doesn't allow me to use space . If I create a new group passwor...

sightlay8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some remote locations that connect to my ASA 5510 cluster (Aktive/Passive) using the Cisco VPN Client, from which the connection gets disconnected at random intervals (could be 5 minutes, but sometimes after 15 minutes).However, some other ...

Hi  Experts,I like to create a remote access VPN in our company. But it already has a site to site VPN.1. Can we implement it with existing ASA? 2. How many users can be logged in at a time?3. Is the currently available bandwidth sufficient at a high...

Hi,I have running more the 30 VPN tunnels on my ASA5540 release 8.3(x).I want to disable one VPN tunnel(temporarily) without removing the configuration either Phase 1 or Phase 2.Could you Please let me to know the command to disable IPSec VPN tunnel ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: