cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've deployed L2L VPN between ASA's dynamic to static in a hub and spoke format.Everything works great if you are on a spoke ASA and you need to go to the hub but you can not go from the hub to spoke.I'm using ASA code version 8.4(1) ... Below is wha...

I've configured SSL VPN on an 1811 router running 12.4(9) IOS. I'm using the full SSL VPN client and do not want to split tunnel the traffic. I can reach my inside resources just fine, but I can not reach sites on the Internet. I want to tunnel my In...

xpresso01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I get error on asa ipsec spoof detected  packet Drop in remote access vpn Please give the  all reason for getting this message and suggestion to this

rgk013013 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if it's possible to hairpin clientless SSLVPN connections (ASA5510)? I'd like to create a portal that allows a user to log into the central clientless webpage and access RDP/VNC resources at remote sites connected via site-to-site VP...

jcioara by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We tried to configure a VPN tunnel between a RVS4000 (Router1) in our office and another RVS4000 (Router2) in a remote office. We used the VPN Wizard but couldn't locate the Router2. We can ping Router2 from the office. Firewalls are disabled on both...

Hello,For some test in my lab , I ordered on e-bay a AIM-VPN board , they guy told me that it work in a C1841.When I compare to the one I have in my C2621 , they look equal.On both pcb I can read : CN6I280AAAWhen I put it in I get this :Smart Init is...

We have a working configuration for L2TP-IPSec connection from a native Windows XP client to the ASA 5510. When trying to set up a connection from a Windows 7 client, the connection fails with the message that all SA proposals are unacceptableIs this...

Resolved! Isakmp SA lifetime

Hi,Like to know when the process of SA expired and renew, will it cause the VPN to goes down ?and how long can pre-shared key support?Thank you in-advance! 

I was wondering if someone could tell me why a penetration test would show a VPN 3005 Concentrator was listening on port 0. I have searched and cannot find anything.