cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA with SSL VPN configured. I have two VPN groups, one for internal users and one for a support company. I want to use AAA authentication to authenticate users in both SSL VPN groups as follows:1) For internal users I use dynamic Windows u...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ExpertsWe are planning to setup a site to site VPN between two sites, site A & Site B as depicted in the attached diagram.The LAN on SIte A is 10.8.1.0/24 which are are planning to NAT on the ASA5505 to 192.168.42.0/24 as thats the range thats ...

Hi guys,I'd like to setup a VPN solution with the following requirements...The Client machine must be a member of our Windows DomainThe User must have an RSA TokenThe User must have an account in Active DirectoryNetwork Access must be restricted depe...

Hello CommunityI was to stupid to read the datasheet and just configured AES-256 on a router with a VAM2-modul. According to the datasheet the VAM2 processes AES-256 in software. Now my question: Is there any show command to check how many (crypto-) ...

I have a 5520 that is doing IPSec, AnyConnect and Clientless VPN. I have multiple DNS suffixes in our environment. All the servers that i need access to are part of our split tunnel and split dns policy, however the only way i am able to resolve the ...

Is certificate authentication the only mode where AnyConnect can be setup under windows to connect without prompting them for credentials?I don't currently have User Certificates begin issued via PKI but I do have machine certificates.. I can check t...

dbgreekas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to install AnyConnect with Secure Desktop Advanced Endpoint Assessment so that it doesn't always trigger a UAC prompt to Windows 7 users? I do not want to disable UAC but these prompts defeat the automated nature of certificate based a...

dbgreekas by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to configure the Anyconnect "Always-on" feature and it seems to work but for the "failure policy" even if I put "Open" the client forbid any Internet access until the client is connected....Anyone did it before? Know what's wrong?Thanks...

HI All,I would be grateful if someone would help me achieve following:Two Remote sites need to be connected via VPN.Site 1:Public IP: 210.23.149.134Local network: 10.40.1.0/24Site 2:Public IP: 210.168.66.136Local network: 192.168.200.0/24Here is the ...

Hi,There are two model for digital modem: pvdm2-32 and pvdm2-36dm.Which of them are suitable for 3845?If both of them are OK, what is the difference between them?Best wishes

itman1977 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: