cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have LINKSYS / CISCO SSL VPN RVL 200 Serial Number :    DN0007A01177Firmware version :    v1.1.7 (Jul 13 2007 11:08:56).It was running fine with Windows visa.I have just upgraded to Windows 7 and when I click on icon to establish SSL VPN tunel, it ...

We currently have a number of remote sites connecting to our head office using dynamic VPN (DefaultL2LGroup),I would like to know if it is possible to have multiple instances of this, ie. have different groups with different properties (interesting t...

Hi,had ipsec remote access working fine, where not all traffic were tunneled. Tried to change so all traffic was tunneled, and now the client cant reach internet. I suspect it's a simple nat rule.namesname 172.16.20.0 vpnintnet!interface Ethernet0/0 ...

3moloz123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am investigating scaling a VPN hub to spoke solution (essentially large-scale WAN VPN over internet), with these guidelines:1) Using Internet for transport (no MPLS or private IP)2) Have only private-range IP-based traffic flowing over IPSec L2L VP...

will by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can't ping outside ip. Checked config. guide and all seems in order. Am I missing something here to make redundant interface work ?ASA 5550 VPN Premium licenseCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.3(2) Device Manager Version 6.3(5) Her...