cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,          I am learning  webvpn in my home lab. The config below is generated by the SDM,but i did some manual changes as well. After numerous verification, it seems that everything suppose to be working, but it's not. When opened up IE and ty...

I have Cisco ASA to MikroTik IPSec tunnel.Cisco WAN: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxCisco LAN: 172.27.0.0/20MikroTik WAN: yyy.yyy.yyy.yyyMikroTik LAN: 172.27.128.0/20This is Cisco part of configuration:access-list acl_encrypt extended permit ip 172.27.0.0 255.255.24...

Resolved! vpn problem

hi allim facing a problem on vpn connection between 877 routers and the ASA.my design depends on connecting the 877 router to ADSL/broad band modem , and configuring the router to establesh the vpn connection with the ASA through pre-shared key, some...

Hello,I have a ASA 5520 and it is configured for the clientless SSL VPN.  When users use their browser and go to the public IP of the firewall the get a certificate error, how can I get rid of this error?  Do I have to buy a re cert of can I do this ...

HelloI'm have a problem with a site to site VPN from Site B that terminates on a DMZ at main Site (See Diagram), indicated by blue line.  The VPN works fine, and I have no problem getting to devices or servers on LAN 1.  But when I try to get to a Se...

Helloi have a problem with vpn connection between ASA5505 and router 3825.behind ASA we have a server which is serving on specific port. If for some reason link is disconnected the VPN will not become active if we do not generate a traffic from ...

adriatikb by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wanting to send only certain traffic across L2L VPN, not everything. The setup is from my home (ASA5505) to the main office (ASA5510). For example, I'd like to send all SSH traffic from my LAN across the VPN. I've tried setting this up with ...

rdsalmans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VOIP through ipsec

HI all,I  configured a site to site IPSEC tunnel between ASA5510 (site1) and sonicwall (site 2) . The ipsec tunnel is established and I can ping two subnetseach other. I am using ASA5510 as the gateway for voip. ie I gave the ip of voip provider in s...

hansspark by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

am not able to connect to VPN on LAN.  I checked the check box saying  "Allow LAN access" but still i cannot connect.We need vpn to connect to client n/w even when in office.vpn connects fine if i use some data card or wifi connetion but if fails wh...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: