cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to configure a dynamic L2L VPN connection between an HQ ASA that currently functions as a remote access VPN for end users and a 3825 router with a cellular module with a dynamically assigned address.  I keep getting phase 2 failures.  Attached...

Hello AllI am trying to setup a SSL VPN Client Profile so I can set an alternate VPN serverI name it then browse the flash for the profile package. After hitting OK I receive a status window stating that the ASDM is validating the XML profile then I ...

Cybervex3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3255901The thread has been resolved by teacher Naman.But DMVPN session is always disconnected per several minutes.If I throw PING command, the session is reconnected soon.What is the cause of this? Rekey or ...

Hi ExpertsI am trying to setup VPN, Is there any step by step document how to setup??and i try to setup IP address for Managemnet port it's not working. Here is the cofiguration detailsUSIRV-5510-A# show running-config : Saved : ASA Version 7.0(8) ! ...

pvasireddy by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to configure 2 profiles on my ASA 5520 that can logon to the SSL VPN portal page.  I'm trying to publish 2 private websites over the Internet by publishing them on the SSL VPN portal page which I have never done, is this very secure...

Andy White by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Is it possible on an ASA5520 to utilize X2 WAN links to the internet, both T1 lines with different ISP?s; one for SMTP and one for VPN. Both interfaces are NAT?d and have connectivity. E0 is primary and has default route with a metric of 1 and...

HI there!!!I'm new in pix firewall and i need help in setting up a pix 501 using adsl (dynamic ip-address). I was able to get an ip address from my isp using the vpdn configuration. But, how i will be able to allow a vpn connection from outside to sh...

mbarcenas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN client at home and I am attempting to connect to my work network. I know my work network is not down because someone else I work with was able to connect earlier. I put all my login information in and it says "contacting the security gat...

I have installed Cisco VPN Client on Windows Vista platform. Whenever I try coonecting, it accepts username and password and seems like it tries and then gives message "The VPN client is unable to establish a connection" and "unable to establish VPN"...

pvadiga123 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to establish a VPN connection from Windows PE. Have it working with our current Cisco VPN client but now we are moving to AnyConnect. Anybody has some experience with porting the AnyConnect client in Windows PE 2 or 3?Thanks,Toni

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: