cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My LENOVO G450 laptop is having WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM edition.Normal VPN client is not working for VISTA, so I tried Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client.It's giving following errorThe server certificate received or its chain does not comply with FIPS...

rahul4449 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running ASA5510 IOS 8.2(1). The VPN client are getting correct DNS when I check with config /all. However in the command prompt nslookup it is using the ISP DNS server. We see this intermittent issue happening only on the Windows7 machine. The V...

joe.ho by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are trying to configure Dynamic crypto with discover (TED) feature for IPSEC tunnel formation. Our router is 7609 with VPN SPA. After doing all the required configuration like PORT VLAN, INTERFACE VLAN, and crypto configuration, I found that C...

Hi,We have a Cisco 7600 series device with IPsec SPA module and I'm trying to configure a L2L VPN with a remote site with Cisco 3000 series VPN device.(We have several working VPN connections to lots of different types of VPN devices)I have run into ...

langelj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyonei am very newbie in cisco device. in my office i have vpn 3000 concentrator and would use cisco secure desktop with iti have succeced install Secure Desktop version 3.1.1.45. for testing i would run cisco secure desktop from my client comp...

Below is the running config, any ideas?  Thanks guys for all your help!ASA Version 7.2(4) !hostname yrfwdomain-name default.domain.invalidenable password GrEDXz.dPpjC/fWV encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptednamesname 172.16.128.0 FW_SEGMENTname...

jhaddix385 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All of a sudden, without any changes, I'm unable to access the file server over the IPSEC VPN tunnel. Before, I was able to connect to the network shares available on the file server by first connecting to the VPN and then mapping the shares as netwo...

cgsmithjr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am trying to establish a IPSEC VPN between ASA 5510 and 3G Router. The ASA 5510 is ASA 7.0.8 and ASDM 5.2.I tried to configure using the VPN Wizard a site to site VPN but does not work. Can someone please explain the steps. RegardsPrashant

Hello:My VPN environment is a bit dynamic and I often have to make changes for the interesting traffic on my VPNs.  When ever I have had to do this I have to update the ACL's on both sides and run the risk of something not being right thus breaking t...

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The dfltcustomzation template has gone missing on my ASA5510.  I have a working anyconnect since a year ago so i have not looked at the clientless portal page. But today i went there because we are going to publish our intranet from the clientless...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: