cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I'm trtying to connect two sites together with an IPSec VPN tunnel between a couple of 5505s.  I used the Wizard tool from the ASDM GUI and I am not able to get the two sites talking.  What commands can I use to troubleshoot this problem fr...

I have the following scenario to connect my main HQ with other branches:Two routers at the HQ and work in HSRP by thier internal Giga interface and use WAN connections by serial interfaces to create site to site VPN with other branches by using GRE o...

new.abden by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5510 running 8.3(1).  90 users connect thru an Ipsec remote VPN using a very old Cisco VPN client (4.0.x).  Each user has his own group but they all connect using the same username and password.  This is currently connected to a 3000 con...

I'm starting to do some testing to get a simple IPSEC tunnel between a Cisco 891 router and a SonicWall device controlled by a 3rd party. I've got a couple hundred 891 routers doing IPSEC to ASAs already with no problems using certificate authenticat...

darthnul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello -I more or less have a simple question; I cannot figure out why my VPN config is not working.  I dont get any connection attempts from either side, and nothing is showing on the debug.  Simply put; I am connecting my 2811 to my main site which ...

Hi All,  i have Dell laptop with WinXP installed and Cisco VPN client 5.0.05.0290 (through IPSEC/UDP). Usually it works fine onon any environment. Recently i upgraded my home modem to wi-fi ASUS DSL-G31 and got that well-gknown"Reason 412: the remote...

We have ASA 5505s, PIXen, and DLink DIR-130 routers, all work well with our PIX 515E, which we must replace.We also have satellite Internet at two locations. High latency makes IPsec VPNs to DLinks at those sites very slow.We have been advised by Hug...

tommls by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have VPN between Cisco ASA and Cisco PIX.I have seen in my syslog server this error which appears once a day more or less:Received encrypted packet with no matching SA, droppingI´ve seen this issue in another post but in none of then the solutio...

I have an ASA with WebVPN and am trying to fend of a CAG install. I have SSO for the Citrix WebInterface partially working. The fields setup in the bookmark POST are:LoginType=Explicituser=CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAMEpassword=CSCO_WEBVPN_INTERNAL_PASSWORDd...

aronjsmith by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After a hardware issue we have to change the ASA to a new one but the same Model. The old flashcard works without a Problem. But the VPN Conection work not correct. I change the Base LIcens to Security Plus but without any chnage in the Problem. Can ...

Hi  All,Following is the configuration done for SSL vpn on our ASA 5510.   . though we did the configuration refering  the site  we are unable to get the login prompt. could you please check and suggest  to make SSL vpn workingConfiguration==========...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: