cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When I log into my branch router I can see that only 1 tunnel is working , when i do sh crypto sessions , it says NO IKE in status . Then I need to issue "clear crypto isakmp" and "clear crypto session" . And then everything becomes normal .Below is ...

Hi,How can I do a stress test to a VPN concentrator (Pix515E 8.0)I would like to stress the ASA by connecting multiples vpn users and see how many can handle, I know it is not going to be exact but I would have an idea of the load that te ASA is goin...

On my 5510 ASA i would like for the VPN clients to be able to connect on the outside port and have their internet traffic directed back out that same port, with the internal traffic going to the inside port.  Is this possible?  If so, how should i go...

gardcaleb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the following:Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces : 8         VLANs                       : 3, DMZ RestrictedInside Hosts                : 10        Failover                    : DisabledVPN-DES                 ...

Hi,i set up remote access VPN connection from windows server 2003 against ASA 5520 using a pre-shared key. I used a L2TP over IPSec method. This work fine, when i use a md5 authentication, but as i found Windows 2003 is not working with SHA authentic...

Hi I have read the posts and have not found one like this so ill ask away and hopefully someone can answer.I understand that the ASA does not do DDNS and thats okay well maybe they will implement the HTTP request later, and then all of us without cis...

Hi,I have 2 WRVS4400 one HW 1.1 and one 2.0.installed on 2 clients. I'd like to be able to monitor them with cacti using snmp.As far as I done I can connect only from the internal network and this works ok. SNMP doesn't works over the VPN either.The ...

iulyb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Cisco ASA 5540 , we configure ipsec vpn on that. when they connect at our network through VPN, they (client side) are able to access our desktop through a software that we are using for remote support called Remote admin and using port 4...

I have two 5510 ASA's in Active/Standby.  I added 10 SSL VPN license's which broke the failover.  Why does Cisco require a Small Business to purchase 20 licenses to only be able to use 10.  I understand there is an SSL VPN sharing license which you n...

I upgraded from a WS-SVC-IPSEC-1 to a WS-IPSEC-3 residing on a WS-SSC-600 in a 6506.  I am not seeing any issues with the traffic accept it appears that all the IPSEC sessions are now in software instead of hardware.   The odd thing is there is no de...

davidmv13 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I've tried to find something on the internet to solve this, but am failing miserably. I guess, I really don't understand how the cisco decides on routing.Anyway, I have a Cisco 837 which I'm using for internet access and which I would like to b...