cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hiii,whenever i'm connecting through a VPN (client to Site ) i'm getting the below error:IPSEC: Received an ESP packet (SPI=*****, sequence number=****) From ****** (USER=***) to (My peer IP) that failed anti-replay checking.the VPN is working fine b...

Fadi.1984 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL VPN Question

I understand how SSL functions however I have a question that a customer asked and want to provide an official answer:"If I go into an Internet Cafe and access my SSL VPN portal, what information about my transactions could be left on the Cafe PC"In ...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,my Boss has a Problem with the Phone 4. When he is @Home he use his WLAN to download his E-Mails from the Exchange Server over teh Phone .It works without problems. When he is on the road he establish a VPN Tunnel but he can not download Mails...

I have a basic firewall with default rules that is blocking VPN connections. I do not want to specifically configure VPN tunnels, I simply want to allow any and all VPN traffic to pass. Can someone tell me what rules I need to change to allow all VPN...

Hi,can someone help with VPN connection between overlapping networks with two ASA (version 7.2)?On site A i have a internal networks (VLAN) with ranges 172.26.200.0/24, 172.25.1.0/24, 10.0.0.0/24, 10.0.1.0/24 etc. (routing is done by EIGRP)On site B ...

hi,I have a problem. In the picture i have implement IPSec VPN through Routers A, D (Backup Link). The second picture is more detailed showing the same network. I have primary link between E and F through Leased Line. When leased line goes down, Rout...

ioanniatr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a strange issue. I have a VPN between a C3745 and a ASA 5510. The VPN is up and traffic passes through... However, when it come to Netflow, there is a strage behaviour... ASA only receives packets every 2 seconds... The strange thing is tha...

wbarboza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have anASA 5505 with 8.3Cisco/Linksys E2000Static IP addressWhat it needs to doVERY basic routing we could use the E2000 if we had to, with just setting up the IP address.IPSec/L2TP into the same network into the people that are plugged into the E...

Hi,I gather that Anyconnect is not supported on Android phones yet.Would someone be able to give me more information on what kind of ASA RA can be supported on an Android phone. Has anyone implemented clientless SSL VPN with Smart tunnels on Android ...

I have been trying to setup a L2TP VPN between my computer at home and my Cisco ASA 5505 (Version 8.3(2)) at work. I followed the setup wizard as I did with the Cisco VPN client setup, but I can not get my L2TP connection to work. The Cisco VPN clien...

Hello,I have an ISR 2911 with a security license.  I am looking to add the feature license for 10 SSL VPN clients.So far my vendor is not helping at all.  They had me order FL-WEBVPN10-K9.  A package arrived with which had that part number on the out...

smperry by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I ran into an issue with one of my VPN L to L tunnels on ASA 5510. This tunnel was build for vendor company and their support reported that the tunnel drops sometimes. I looked into ASA log files and found the following errors: 2010-11-03 09:07...

forman102 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes