cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a Cisco 2651XM router and is connected behind an ADSL router.ADSL router has a static public IP Address and my Cisco WAN has 192.168.1.10.I am trying to setup a VPN tunnel to another company however their internal policies will not allow them ...

Hello,I have a ASA 5505 firewall (IOS version 6.3.2) and I try to perform test in VPN with the local certification authority (certificate) and password user with :-Remote access mode with the Windows VPN Client-Remote access mode with the Anyconnect ...

cdicesare by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I have a branch site, and a main datacenter site.  All traffic, VPN or not needs to go to the datacenter site now and not getting NATed from the branch site anylonger on its own ASA 5505 to the internet. I have been looking at some configs, and...

Dear All,Let me expalin my scenarioSite A                                                                                                                                Site B FW -outside interface 172.31.16.6/28  -----Dedicated link between site A a...

Hello,is it possible to do certificate authentication (for anyconnect client) and afterwards authorizationto ACS Server (to retrive some attributes stored on may acs server).Currently the authentiaction is working very well. However the authorization...

Hello,I am trying to get an ezVPN running on an Cisco 861 with Cisco Configuration Professional.I got the Router running with NAT and Internet Access works. I set up an ezVPN Server on the Router using the ezVPN Server Wizard within the Cisco Configu...

Hi EveryoneIve got a bit of a basic question but cant seem to find the answer via google. Not touched firewalls for years so im a bit rusty.Anyway, I need to replace a vpn 3000 concentrator with 2 asa 5540s in active/standby configuration. The firewa...

We have 10 locations with ASA 5505 connected to the main office's ASA 5510through IPSec VPN tunnels.  Home users connect to the main office's networkby using remote access vpn connection.  Can they also connect to the ASA 5505remote sites through rem...

I have an existing network which has a cable modem connected to an NAT firewall/4-port bridge.  From that firewall, I have cables running to various points in my house.  Two of these hook directly to computers, and two others hook to 4- and 8-port br...

markc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes