cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a win 7 64-bit OS, and I have Cisco VPN client 5.0.07.0240 installed. I'm able to connect to VPN sometimes and it's pretty random.  I have tried to shut down and restart when unable to establlish connection - but no luck. Any idea could be the...

Hi Everyone,I have a small problem with my VPN configuration on two Cisco 2811s. We just got rid of an expensive point to point private WAN link between our two company sites in favor of a site to site VPN. We also provide remote access VPN into the ...

I have an ASA 5505 that I can VPN into, my problem is that I don't have access to my internal network.  Right now I have my cable modem going into my ASA and my ASA going to my Cisco 3660 router.  I believe my problem is somewhere in the routing area...

Resolved! VPN Access HELP

I have setup VPN access to my ASA 5505...I am finally able to connect and recieve and IP address from it.  But now I stumped on why I can not access my network.  My network is as follows:  Cable Modem --->ASA 5505--->Cisco 3660 Router--->Cisco 2900XL...

woodjl1650 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Experts,I am new to cisco and vpn's and am not sure if I understand this task correctly. I first attempted to create this vpn with a Linksys WRVS440n, but I could not make it work. We have a Pix 501 and I am going to install if Friday aft...

Right now I am trying my best to get a VPN configured and working, this is my first attempt and also new to Cisco products.  I have attached a copy of my network diagram, to help show what I have and how it is layed out.  The way I have things runnin...

I'm having problems with a VPN l2l disconnection is done with Linux Centos establishing the VPN but after restart the desert while I send the log linkCould not find centry for IPSec SA delete with reason message - SPI 0x180DFA53Thanks,Alfredo Elias.

Hello,I have a question about the "Enable local LAN access" option in the AnyConnect client that  hope someone can help me with.We have a user who would like to print to his home printer when using his work laptop on the VPN at home.We have previousl...

Hi to all people,I have installed the last Cisco VPN Client, for this OS., v5.0.07.0290 for 32 bits. When I trying to establish a connection to a Cisco VPN Server, the client connect correctly, but then, Windows XP restart without any info or error m...