cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a problem configuring site-to-site vpn on two Cisco1841 ((C1841-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(3i)) routers.I could see several discussions with similar problems, but no help, and I could not find any solved problem too .Please see two ...

Hello,I have got Cisco ASA 5540 at Headqurters and Cisco 857 ADSL router at Branch Office with internet up.  I have created a site to site vpn workplace ASA and branch router and its wokring fine.Please see the attached snap (scenario 1) for referral...

Resolved! VPN Client Issue

HI GuysI hope if someone can help me with my issue:Cisco IOS in use: advipservicesk9-mz.124-20.TRouter: Cisco 2851I have a few site-to-site VPN running in addition to VPN client. All site-to-site VPN have their own individual pre-shared keys whereas ...

synbureau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bonjour  Je suis  entrain de configurer un routeur CISCO 877 d'une entreprise , la configuration fonctionne correctement   sauf la partie relative au  vpn .la configuration ci-dessous  pose problème lors de la procédure de connection au vpn  utilisan...

Hi,I have two networks to connect via VPN as of this picture:The rules are:Client on LAN A must be able to connect to server on LAN CMaking a VPN between Firewall A and Firewall B is not a problemClient must not connect to any host on LAN B, except f...

sandman42 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WebVPN SSL VPN built on a  3825.  I also did this on a 7206 and had the same issue.  It has a 15.1  IOS.  I am using the most current AnyConnect client.Most  users can connect no problem.  Some users get an error "The VPN driver  has encount...

Hello, i'm student from Greece and  i have a graduation project to  setup Backup VPN between two  universities. Primary communication  accomplished with Leased Lines. I  have study a lot, but now that is the  time for implementation i have  some cons...

ioanniatr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL VPN error

Hello folks,We are getting following error when accessing a server resource over SSL VPN,."the server certificate or its chain does not comply with FIPS....."I did check on cisco and it says it is related to some cryptography standards. But am unable...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vpn queries

Hi all,I have a query on the example in the link below.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00804675ac.shtmlI would like to know on pix 1 why isn't there "access-list nonat extended permit ip 10.30...

donnie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The AnyConnect package on the secure gateway could not be located. You may be experiencing network connectivity issues. Please try connecting again.The above error message was received after installing anyconnect-macosx-i386-2.5.1025-k9.dmg on a Mac ...

mcrockett by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am having a client who has one HO and 300 Branch offices. HO is having one leased line and all branches having ADSL(dynamic IP).currently this setup is working fine .There new  requirement is to forward all Internet traffic from branches t...

jibsoni by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured SSL , Any connect and IPSEC VPN on my ASA 5520. I want to authenticate the user through ACS and AD. I also need to define different access policies for different tunnel users through Group assignment in ACS. Please help me in giv...