cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 3 Sites (could be more), which i want to build a fully "Meshed" vpn topology. This is for testing purposes only.I have 2 different internet providers for each site. I want to build a VPN site-to-site topology that is in essence a mesh, so that...

aheckman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how and where to change the name in the connect to box from the anyconnect client. I know there is a way but cannot find it.

Resolved! VPN Phone Problem

Hello,I am trying to get the VPN phones working with an ASA on 8.3(1)4The SSL VPN comes up and the ASA backs off the DHCP request to my DHCP serverHowever in the DHCP trace I see that the ASA does not request the option 150 tftp server addressAs such...

Hi, I have a VPN system with Cisco VPN clients connecting to a Cisco 3800. All authentication is done with digital certificates and users via tacacs. The clients can connect to the system the can reach all the subnets that have primary address on a i...

Im trying to console into a pix 501 with a usb to serial adapter cable in windows 7.  I have tried hyperterminal, securecrt, and teraterm but i just get to a blinking cursor and no further.  is there something im missing?

I am a total newbie when it comes to cisco and routing, so forgive me if this has been answered before. We have a cisco 2821 router that is supporting VPN connections. Our LAN is a /22 (255.255.252.0) xxx.xxx.0 .0 xxx.xxx.1.0 xxx.xxx.2.0 xxx.xxx.3.0 ...

Hello,I've deployed GETVPN across a private MPLS network and everything is working great.  However, windows logins are taking 20 - 30 minutes.  If I turn the encryption off login times are close to 2 - 3 minutes.I've enabled "ip tcp adjust-mss 1360" ...

jecker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings All...I have just upgraded to to 8.3, and I decided to start on a clean config, So I did not migrate any of the configurations over.I am configuring a hairpin on the outside for VPN users.The VPN subnet is A.B.250.0/24The Server Subnet is A...

melcara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,some command on ASA 5500 i cannot delete some command as below:HQ(config)# no tunnel-group 203.189.134.71 type ipsec-l2l                                             ^ERROR: % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.HQ(config)# no tunnel-group 2...

Hi Gurus,From ASA 8.2, ASA support double authentication for remote access. As we know, there are a number of secenarios for double authentication.I have a customer who'd like to auth a clientless ssl vpn with AD's credentiaon and digital certificate...

laowu5017 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: