cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Bought a new computer with Windows 7.  I have to use Cisco AnyConnect VPN on this 64 bit version.  When I try to import lmhost file, it says "Cannot create file C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\lmhosts Try again providing a different file name. I star...

Hi all,we have a couple of IPSec tunnels configured on a ASA 5550.until now we were not able to introduce a static NAT command.    static (outside,inside) d.d.d.d <host at IP-RNx> netmask 255.255.255.255knowing that NAT takes place before encryption ...

Below is the configuration of a PIX 501, which I want to accept connections from VPN software clients.  I can successfully connect to the PIX using the VPN client 5.0.0.7.0290, and I can ping the PIX at 192.168.5.1, but I can't ping or connect to any...

I have been using AnyConnect v2.4.1012 successfully for some time now.  I was using it at work yesterday with no issues.  When I came home and started using it again, it would crash after I select my profile and has done so eversince.Things to note:-...

Does anyone know which networks are selected by the harware client to be sent to the vpn headend device?  Are the networks select from the static routes? or from the routes on the routing table (received via a routing protocol?)? is there a way to in...

diogo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, i need some help in a vpn configuration, this is the problem i need to nat all the vpn traffic because i net to set up a vpn but i already have another vpn with the same network so this overlaps with the new one, so how can i nat all...

I am trying to connect 2 locations with a vpn tunnel.  Cisc0 1941 and Nortel 2700.  I can't them to connect.  The nortel the connection with the error <no proposal chosen>. The 2700 is at the main location and the 1941 is at the remote location.  I w...

We have site (A) and site (B), there is layer 2 connectivity between the two sites.  The primary ASA is located at site A and the standby ASA is located at site B.  Each site has its own internet connection using BGP.   If the primary ASA fails the s...