VPN

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have an SSL VPN setup on ASA. There are different groups for different users.I am seeing a strange output when i check on certain user sessions. Sample output is as below:Session Type: SVCUsername     : XYZ          Index        : 3655Assigned IP ...

suthomas1 by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCisco vpn client group passwords can be easily decoded with the password revealers tools etc if you have access to the .pcf file (which every client has). As this is a preshared key, is there a better way to harden this ? I thought it was a vulnera...

arathyram by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi im trying to build an ssl vpn connection with my cisco 878 router... howeverwhen im trying to make an vpn connection, i get the error message  "Certificate received has a common name that does not match the server name."Which name does he have to ...

kennis1977 by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have setup a tunnel from my Cisco to the customer's checkpoint.Tunnel comes up at phase 1 and 2.however they want me to now nat my source network which is 192.168.0.0/24 onto 10.242.101.0/24meaning on a host oer host basis:192.168.0.6 to 10...

Please Advise. C7206 (C7200P-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(24)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3) Problem – IPSEC causing very high CP Utilization: Global Statistics-----------------5 sec CPU util 93%/92% Timestamp 3w3dQueue Statistics----------------     ...

Hello,I have no idea why my Cisco EZVPN is not working.  I have used a very similar config before and it worked just fine.  I am using a Cisco 1751V running c1700-adventerprisek9-mz.124-25c IOS.  I have tried just about every combo if crypto and hash...

Anthony W. by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;Can I understand that HMAC is one of the method to implement the (Authentication Header AH) and (Encapsulation Security Payload) ESP?When to use Authentication Header (AH) and when to use Encapsulation Security Payload (ESP)?Can we use 3DES or...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers