cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone,Here is the situation I have a sidewinder firewall just behind a Cisco 2811 router. The router has one external public IP, so it is providing NAT overload (PAT). I want to allow users to connect to my network using a ipsec vpn to the fir...

amorphism by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Does Anyconnect support multiple connections hitting ASA from a single source IP due to a corporate proxy?This seems to be a limitation with a clientless configuration if I understand this link correctly?=======================================...

pattyj by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey'a folks! I have a config for you guys to check out. Just to have an extra set of eyes on it to make sure I'm not missing anything.I am setting up a basic site-2-site VPN with a checkpoint. The checkpoint is out of my control. But the 5520 ASA her...

Hi, We have an ASA 5510 running IOS 8.2.1. In this ASA we have a WebVpn configured (clientless ssl). We need to avoid Google from showing our WebVpn URL on the result search. For this, Google has asked us to add a line on our robots.txt file, for the...

pcristina by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TACACS+

HiI wanted to know can someone tell me what is needed to get TACACS+ installed for my network.They at one time used RADIUS but the server nolonger works so they want to move to somethingdifferent. I've never installed a TACACS server before so i want...

Hi all.This is my network topology:Remote access VPN client (213.x.x.241/10.200.1.0) => Site1 ASA5520 84.x.x.98/172.16.0.0 <=L2L VPN => Site2 ASA 5505 (82.x.x.139/192.168.198.0).Remote client must be able to connect to 192.168.198.0 Site2 when he is ...

C0mpetebv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently our ASA has one verisgn cert assigned to the outside interface. Can I assign a second certificate to the ASA on another ethernet port with a different IP ?Normal VPN users come in via outside port.A group of users access the network via the...

I have an asa5510 where i havea static nat from one interface to another.i also have a VPN connection to the asa..From the other side of the vpn connection, i cannot acces this Static nat.192.168.170.x is the vpn network.Is it not possible to access ...

Hi,I have a Cisco 3745 router with 128 MB RAM and 64 MB flash and want to create end to end vpn. Since there is no vpn accelerator modules installed presently on the router, i am not sure how effetively, the router will perform and would like to have...

Hi Everyone,I have a 1700 router configured for a stie-to-site VPN with a 2600 at our head office. The VPN works pefrectly and I've had no problems with conenctivity since the remote router has been installed.I've been trying to configure our SNMP so...

mtjones83 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: