cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have 2811 installed in our test environment to test sslvpn. Everything is working great except CIFS. I can't browse my file server. When I click on the network file icon on SSLVPN page I get the following error:The following error occurred w...

I am confused as to the methods available to implement Dial Backup on an 1811 ISR. My router's WAN is connected to a cable modem via FA0.In reading the 1811 software configuration guide (chapter 13, page 13-5), I have viewed a table listing "Dial Bac...

rnlaberge by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have done something to my vpn to break it and I cannot figure out what it was.  I am using a design similar to:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00805734ae.shtmlso I followed it closely.  But now I can c...

Hello,I'm trying to understand how DNS works with U-turn. I'm looking into configuring VPN tunnel between ASA 5510 (main office) and PIX 506 (remote office).Currently all workstations in remote office are connected thru VPN tunnel between PIX506 and ...

forman102 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am testing a VPN using Certifactes.I have trial certs from Thawte.When I registered for the certificates I didn't link the two in any way.I have installed the certs on the two ASA's with the root CA also and the VPN is working fine.My question is w...

If you have the AnyConnect Essentials license for VPN - is the ASA capable of doing any NAC such as checking for registry value or checking is firewall definitions are up to date?  Thanks.

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! dmvpn throughput

Hi, We are using 2811 now, and I heard 2811 has up to 3mbps of vpn throughput. Now, we are planning to replace 2811 with 2951, but i would like to know, how is the vpn throughput on 2951? double than 2811 or more than that?Thanks.LiLi

I have a Cisco VPN client for Mac and was wondering if I could use it to resolve the following issue:I've just purchased a USB stick broadband modem for my parents who live quite a distance from me. I wanted to use a VNC client to remote access their...

I'm trying to configure a site-to-site VPN tunnel. I have a PIX 501, running 6.2(2). I clear Phase I, but not Phase II. My question is about transform sets. The vendor I'm working with is looking for one of the following 'sets': ESP-3DES-SHA esp-sha-...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: