cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a 5520 ASA with a server in DMZ that can be accessed from internet and from LAN using public IP Address (static NAT for DMZ server) . Also VPN Users can access to this server using public IP address sending the public subnet addresses to t...

Hello experts ,Our client has 40 branch offices with cisco 1841 routers connected to head office(HUB) with two Cisco 3845 routers ,every branch has two different connection to the hub ,one connection through fiber optic the other through point to mul...

Hi All,I have a uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.124-22.YB6.bin configured to accept SSL VPN connections.The problem that I have is that I get a certificate error on my laptop when trying to launch AnyConnect (even if I accept the certificate and install it/...

I'm try to upgrade all my ssl vpn clients but for some reason its not seeing the upgraded software. I  used the followinig document but was unsuccessful.  I'm running version 8.05 on the firewall and ASDM 6.2(5).  Can anybody help with this?

Greetings All, I am trying to bring standard site to site vpn connection between two sites. Site A and Site B. Site A has a server (SeverOne)and site B WILL have a server (ServerTwo). Now Im trying to bring up the VPN tunnel by pinging at this point ...

merryllem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a site to site between an ASA5505 (corporate) and an 871w router (remote).  The tunnel is up, and I can ping anything on the corporate network from the remote network.  However, when going from corporate to remote, I am only able to pin...

mbmcadams by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA and Group URL

So I have the need to provide two different SSL VPN environments for two different customers on the same ASA 5510 appliance.  Can I create two Group policies, each with a unique group url specified and then assign a ssl cert matching the group url?  ...

Hi, I have a site-to-site vpn between ASA & PIX.  Configuration are perfectly alright. But the problem is only when i  initiate a traffic from PIX side the ASA side hosts respond. It is like 1  to 1 it response. i.e if PIX side host A initiatez a tra...

Dear All,Site to Site VPN tunnel and Anyconnect , IPsec VPN are configured on the ASA-5520 device. Currently IPsec over TCP/UDP on port 10000 is enabled.I would like to enable IPsec over NAT-T in addition. If I do that what will happen to the existin...

I'm after abit of consultation.I have a ASA 5510 in my hub, static public IP address.I then have a ASA 5505 as my spoke, with a dynamic IP address.I have used a dynamic crypto map with PSK and all appears working.My one concern is that I have been fo...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: