cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I've successfully managed to establish a site-to-site VPN using my new ASA device, however I was wondering how I could configure it so that all Internet traffic (0.0.0.0) is sent down the VPN connection and out our main office firewall (at peer e...

Hi halijenn / expertsI have a query regarding ASA Remote access VPN and want to know as to why ASA is facilitated to configure the IP pools one under tunnel-groups and one under group-policy.Is there any circumstance when one will override the other ...

I have a ASA 5520 , with WEBVPN portal  but few users had "page cannot be displayed "  someone knows why it's happening??It's a isolate problem in kind of 4 PC's ... i don't know why this is happening..... I need few ideas why this could be happening...

I have 2 ASA5505's configured for a site to site tunnel which is all working great.  The link is via cellular modem and goes down frequently.  One side spots the loss of connectivity via DPD but the other does not.  This means the connection does not...

jandres by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to build a tunnel to our office in China.  Our site-to-site router is a 1710 and the target firewall is a Pix 5150.  I was able to successfully create the tunnel with an identical Pix router here in-house, but the main difference I am seei...

kjl1977 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about WebVPN and AutoSignon.We have an ASA5510 and we use the SSL WebVPN. We are developing a terminal server for application access and are connecting to it with the webvpn. However, I'd like to use auto-signon. We are using ...

Hi,We are looking for the VPN solution for the remote users access.How can i define user based policy so that users can access defined server only ?I mean, we have 10 no. of servers and out of 100 users, few users can access only particular server no...

I am trying to configure a VPN so remote workers can connect to there desktops in the office using there laptops. I have the VPN working and connecting, I can only ping the router in the office and no other computers or devices. I am using a CISCO881...

Hi everybody,I´m working in a lab that  includes dial-backup for a VSAT link (satellite link). This part of the  lab is working excelent, dial-backup goes up when the VSAT connection is  lost, and goes down when the VSAT link is recovered.So, all is ...

install the right things cisco vpn restart the PC connect with the vpn so that after they turn off PC and turn on again when you see you start the vpn Erro 56: the cisco systems, inc. VPN service has not been started. please start this service and tr...

Was hoping to get some help on this.  We have a spare ISR 2821 with 2 WIC-2AM-V2 cards.  We would like to be able to use this router as a backdoor dialup connection incase our VPN/Internet connection goes out.   Is it possible to do this with this ro...

tavares.j by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes